eighteenth chapter

THE SECOND DAY was already coming to an end; the auditorium clock showed 5:45 pm, and in the previous 3 hours nothing much had happened, leading some students to give up watching the games and leave

Nesta could feel Hilarius's breath on her neck due to the snoring he was letting out, and it was making her irritated, and to make matters worse, Coriolanus Snow kept hitting his pen on the table, causing an irritating noise in the middle of the place that was almost silent.

The girl was almost falling asleep, with her head resting on the fist of her left hand and her eyes almost closing in annoyance, but suddenly she felt a gentle touch on her shoulder, and when she looked up, she found herself staring into the eyes of Persephone, who looked at her in an amused way.

"Ness could you lend me that notebook you got earlier? Festus, and I want to write down some strategies." She asked, and when Nesta tilted her head more to the side, she noticed that Festus was next to Persephone, also waiting for the notebook that she and Treech had shared.

The girl nodded positively but was still afraid. "Um, sure." She replied to the pair as she took the notebook that was now on top of her bag and handed it to Persephone.

The Price girl began to look at the object, looking for an empty shell, but next to her, Festus furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Ness since when did you learn to draw?" Nesta was a confused girl. "What?" She asked in a thin scream, and Hilarius, who was behind her sleeping, jumped at the sudden noise.

"Why did you never tell us that you learned to draw?" The girl's friend asked, and Nesta snatched the notebook from her hands to look at the drawings, which left the couple in front confused. "Hey, we need the notebook!" Festus spoke indignantly, and the girl muttered her eyes as she looked around for something the pair could use and luckily found Hilarius's notebook that was under the arm he was using to support his sleeping head.

"Hey!" Hilarius screamed as he felt the notebook being taken from his arm, and Nesta just raised her eyebrow, ignoring the confused looks in her direction. "Persy and Festus need a strategy notebook, and you're not doing anything, so lend me yours." The girl spoke, and the boy wrinkled his nose, but that didn't stop her from handing the object to the pair, who looked at the situation in confusion.

"Here." The girl spoke as she gave the notebook to the duo and ignored an indignant look, but as soon as those two went to sit down, Nesta opened the notebook she shared with the boy she liked a few days ago and began to take a look at what was there.

As soon as Nesta saw the first drawing, her heart almost came out of her mouth. It was a drawing of her at the train station the first time she met Treech, and underneath the portrait was dated two days ago with his signature and a small phrase written there, which made her heart beat harder.