Blair baby

Regina started fuming and the girls' remarks, her nostrils flaring up and eyes rolling back. Barely anyone had the guts to talk back to her, not many people truly succeeded in pressing her buttons.

Here Scarlett was, not even a day at school and somehow she already found a way. For her it was entertaining, seeing Regina slowly crumble under her. To Regina, it felt more like torture.

"Tell me, why would I feel threatened huh?" Regina asked her opponent.

"Well it seems like you're a little tense today, are you always like this?" Regina rolled with her eyes, something she seemed to do an awful lot the past hour. She had begun to run out of responses.

"Quiet I hear, I like it when you're quiet" Scarlett winked making Regina fume even more.

The teacher had taken notice of the whispering in the back and quickly asked the girls to shut up. This was only in Regina her favor which she was slightly fond of. While the teacher was telling the class about their new project, Regina could only think of Scarlett's remarks.

Scarlett spent her time reflecting on the day.
She hoped that Cady would leave her alone for the remaining time, she wished Regina would do the same. Unfortunately for her, she had already been paired up for the first group project.

Boys at this school were simply desperate. The clock had just struck noon and she had already had to save someone from almost getting assaulted. That someone being cash which she wasn't even a tad bit surprised about.

Regarding the teachers? They were, boring. Yeah, that's the only thing she could say about the teachers.

She wishes she could just go back to New York, to her old school, her best friend Blair, and back to the busy streets. She missed it.

Blair and Scarlett were nearly attached to the hip, a package deal as they say.
Once you invite Scarlett to a party, just know Blair will be there too. Blair is looking for a new cute handbag. Take Scarlett with her or just don't go at all. They were the closest of friends and everyone knew it.
Sometimes they even matched their clothing. Scarlett would have a black plaid skirt, and Blair would wear the same one in white. Blair was wearing her yellow blazer and Scarlett would wear the same one in burgundy. You might as well call them twins.

At some point, their parents began to think they were dating. The pair was shocked at the sudden remark, the thought had not crossed either of their minds even once.

Scarlett had always known she was attracted to girls, she found out as soon as she entered a club with her best friend, not having kissed anyone in her entire life, and left the same club having kissed at least 7 women. She was 16 at the time and already got all the attention from boys and girls.

Blair had always known this fact about Scarlett, she thought it would be best to let the girl figure it out at her own pace. Scarlett appreciated her for this. Blair never pressured the girl into anything she didn't want, and neither did she for Blair.

She reminded herself to call Blair as soon as school ended, she needed some of her energy today.

Scarlett looked over at Regina as soon as the teacher stopped explaining and let the pairs go off to start their project. Regina was deep in thought, mentally not present. Scarlett noticed this quickly.

"Regina!?" she yelled in a whisper. The blonde shot out of her thoughts and looked up at the woman in front of her, face covered in annoyance.

"Are you even listening to anyone today?" Scarlett asked the Regina with a huff.

Scarlett wanted to get done with this project as soon as possible. The thought of even having to linger around Regina made her mentally drained.

"Nope, you tell me"