Together

Scarlett kept silent, Regina in front of her with a worried look on her face.

Scarlett suddenly felt guilty. This time not about the food she consumed but about what she did afterwards.

It had been so long since she spiralled like this, what caused her to do it now?

"Do you want to talk or shall I ask you the questions?" Regina spoke softly. "What do you feel comfortable with?"

Scarlett only shrugged her shoulder. Not even daring to make eye contact at this point.

"I suppose I'll ask you in that case. If you don't want to answer, just tell me alright?"

Scarlett nodded her head, fiddling with the rings on her finger, she was pretty nervous, to say the least.

"Is it true that you've not been eating well for the past few days?" The blonde began, trying to keep the questions as light as possible. She looked up at her girlfriend as she kept silent. Scarlett was still avoiding eye contact at all cost but Regina knew her well enough.

"How come, do you wanna tell me about the trigger?"

A sigh left Scarlett's mouth as she began to think. 

"I have been counting again, eight" She admitted. "I reached 8 too many times last week, it happens every now and then."

There was no use in lying to Regina, Scarlett knew that soon enough she would figure out the truth and it just wasn't worth it. 

"And when you reach eight, you restrict yourself from eating regularly, right?" Regina finished her sentence and the redhead nodded. "I- it makes me feel disgusting. I get this really bloated feeling and when I look in the mirror the only thing I see is a disgusting fat figure. I don't know why it happens" 

She didn't feel sad or broken or anything, she just felt really empty. 

It made her not care about her appearance, fashion and make-up. All her attention just went to her body and how much she consumed. She didn't feel like dressing up would make a difference, so she refused to leave her house altogether.

"Is there anything I can do that will help?" Regina offered, she didn't really know what would make Scarlett feel better, so asking her was the best she could do. 

"I don't really know, it's something in my head and I've never figured out how to get rid of it. It's just always been there"

"You were talking about spiralling. How... how far did you go?" Regina almost didn't dare to ask the question, but she had to know in order to help her girlfriend. She was worried and wanted to be there for her. 

Scarlett felt her heartbeat quicken, she felt like she got caught, like a kid grabbing some candy at night. 

"Did you throw up?"

Regina's heart broke as she saw Scarlett nodding her head, she wasn't mad, not even in the slightest. She just felt a lot of sympathy for her girlfriend. 

She wanted to take her pain away, to erase all of her unwanted thoughts and all she was struggling with. 

But Regina knew that wasn't possible and that the only thing she could do was to be there for Scarlett, so she did that as best she could. 

"I'm sorry" Scarlett mumbled.

"Hey, I am not mad, okay? I want you to remember that" Regina replied, embracing the girl in a hug. For the first time in the past 48 hours, Scarlett let her. "Thank you for telling me and being honest, I'm proud of you" 

The pair sat there, for a few minutes before parting their bodies. 

"Scarlett?" Regina spoke up after a silence. 

"Yeah?" She answered, looking Regina in the eyes for the first time that day. "Can we just agree on one thing?" Scarlett nodded her head, she knew that she wouldn't like this, but it was necessary for their trust.

"I'm gonna keep an eye on you, I just want you to stay healthy alright? I know it doesn't seem like the most appealing thing right now, but I'm gonna have you eat a bit"

She shuttered at the idea, the thought of eating right now felt like a nightmare right now, but at the same time, she knew Regina was right and that this was actually mandatory.

Her limbs had already started shaking because of the lack of energy in her body.

And so the two girls walked towards the empty kitchen, Regina rummaged through the drawers, looking for anything light to eat.

Her eyes fell on a box of toasts, just simple plain toasts. She then walked over to the fridge, grabbing some green pesto.

"Looks good?" She asked her girlfriend who weakly nodded her head. 

Once the food was prepared, Scarlett looked at it with an empty stare. She didn't like this, it felt wrong in her mind.

She wasn't supposed to be eating, especially not after the amount she had eaten these past days. Her body wasn't made for this. 

Regina noticed Scarlett's panicked look and she walked over to her girlfriend.

"It's alright baby, you're okay"

Scarlett then took the first bite of her toast, starting small. 

"Good job princess"

Regina's words helped the redhead, giving her a bit of trust and comfort while finished the meal. It wasn't much, really. Just some toast with green pesto, but she knew that every small bit would help.

It always went like this when she would spiral, start small and eventually get back to her normal meals. 

After about 30 minutes, Scarlett finished her plate and she had a proud Regina in front of her.  She was happy to have someone alongside her throughout all of this. 

She usually had to cope with everything on her own, but now she had Regina. It made her feel more at ease as she trusted the girl with her struggles. 

Regina walked over to Scarlett and embraced her in a tight hug. "I am so incredibly proud of you" She moved her lips to Scarlett's cheek and placed a tender kiss. "How are you feeling?"

Scarlett smiled lightly, looking up at her girlfriend.

"I feel better, still not completely comfortable but you're being here is enough for me to stay stable. Thank you Gina, I love you" Scarlett took Regina's face in her hands and kissed her girlfriend on the lips. 

"I love you too princess, and I'm here for you alright? We're in this together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

whatttttt??? meeee, uploading???????? neverrrrr.

No but actually, I'm so sorry babes. I was crazy busy with my internship and some other weird as shit happened. 

But I think I might be back???

Drop some of your wildest prompts and ideas and maybe I will use them in the following chapters.

I love you guys! bye bye