Blush

The day was Saturday and Regina and Scarlett were getting ready for their date. Regina knew where they were going, however, for Scarlett it was still a surprise. 

Knowing both of the girls this wasn't going to be just a regular date, Regina planned on teasing the redhead a bit. Or well, a whole lot.

Usually, it was Scarlett who managed to leave Regina high and dry. Regina finally had enough of it so she decided to give Scarlett a taste of her own poison. 

"Ugh, I can't get my eyeliner straight!" Scarlett groaned, throwing her eyeliner pencil across the room. "Regina your eyeliner sucks. This ELF makeup sucks!" Regina rolled her eyes at the irritated girl. 

She stood up from her bed over to where the pencil had landed. She picked it up and took a seat back on the bed.

"Be a good girl and come over here" Regina signalled with her hand, calling Scarlett to her side. Scarlett stood up and sat next to the blonde. But this wasn't enough for Regina. 

"Nha-ah, on my lap baby" Scarlett blushed, something she didn't do often, but once she did she had a good reason to. The redhead listened to what she was told and straddled Regina on her lap, legs on each side of her body. "Now start grinding on my thigh, but make sure to stay still so I can do your eyeliner. Don't want it smudged, do you?" 

Regina's hands began to guide the other girl's waist, moving her body back and forth, creating friction. This gained a whimper from Scarlett, who didn't expect such a thing from Regina. 

"Good girl" Regina whispered in her ear. She got to work soon after, placing one hand under her chin for stability and the other one to create the perfect cat eye.

Scarlett continued to grind down on the blonde's thigh, getting more wet with each move. She had to do her best to not make any sound or move too much, but it was getting pretty hard. Regina managed to tense her muscles in her thigh just the right way now and then, which created even more friction to the girl's core. 

"You look a little tense baby, something wrong?" The Regina teased, taking her hand back to study her work. The make-up looked good, but there was no denying that Scarlett had a bright pink blush glowing on her cheeks. "I don't remember you putting on any blush, oh wait. I see" The blonde winked, continuing with her eyeliner. "Good girl" 

Scarlett let out a moan at the nickname, never had she felt so submissive beneath someone's touch. 

"And... Done!" Regina chimed up like nothing happened, carefully removing the redhead from her lap. Scarlett looked at Regina, frustrated with the sudden mood change.

"Excuse me!?" She almost yelled with an eyebrow raised. "What was that!?"

"What was what?" Regina questioned, acting oblivious to the whole situation.

She had started to like seeing Scarlett powerless like this.

"That little game you just played" Scarlett walked closer to Regina, towering over her. "Don't think you could just leave me high and dry like this" The redhead tried to grab the other girl by the throat but there was no success. Regina had gotten a grip on Scarlett and had her now locked between the wall and herself. 

"Ahw baby, I'm afraid I actually can. Remember, I'm the one taking you on a date" Regina could feel the goosebumps appearing on Scarlett's neck with every whisper against the redhead's ear. "Now get your pretty ass dressed so I can take you out before I will eat you out" 

Scarlett's cheeks were bright red and her eyes were wide open but she was quick to come up with a response. "What if I would actually like that more?"

"I know you do baby, but I like getting you all worked up"