Make me

"Alright, what are we planning on doing with this project? Any inspiration since you went to such a luxurious private school in New York" Regina huffed with an annoyed look on her face.

The girl had lied awake the entire night. Something about yesterday's events just wouldn't let her sleep and she was furious about it. Never had someone been able to take up so much space in her mind and have such an effect on her, especially a girl.

Regina noticed how it made her feel, every time Scarlett would make one of her sexual remarks the blonde's mind would just go blank. This had never happened to her and she was irritated, to say the least.

"Jezus, what happened to you? Did you even sleep last night?" Scarlett asked.

"No, I didn't. Now shut up" Her response was snappy and blunt.

"Make me"

Regina stayed silent, recognizing the feeling she had been thinking about all night. Her mind went blank, a weird tingle appeared in her stomach. It made her loathe the redhead even more than she already did.

"Too busy fucking some guy?" The blonde choked on her breath for a second.

"Excuse you!?"

Scarlett let out a laugh caused by the blonde's reaction. She really should stop with these remarks but it was just too entertaining not to make them. "Just a guess"

"Why would you even think about that, that's just straight-up disgusting" Regina scolded.

Scarlett huffed. "Baby you wish I was thinking about you like that"

"Ladies!?" The teacher signed, trying to get the two silent.

"Okay for real now. We have to prepare a whole gym class in less than a week. How are we planning on doing this" The redhead muttered but Regina was once again absent-minded.

Scarlett decided to let it be for the time remaining. She wasn't planning on wasting any attention on the blonde. Class ended soon enough and without a word the redhead was long gone. The Blonde, on the contrary, lingered around a little longer. She couldn't figure out why Scarlett managed to get on her nerves so easily. She was so indifferent, and that made Regina her blood boil. The sexually tinted comment, which had started to almost sound like flirting, in combination with the spiteful sneers struck a nasty nerve.

Lunchtime had come around quickly and it was time for the blonde to handle the less indifferent new student. She had quickly regretted her decision to invite Cady to their table. At first, Regina thought this school year wouldn't be too much to handle, but as soon as Scarlett came around her thoughts changed.

Having to tame a girl is one thing, but then trying to save the other one from social suicide is a whole different thing. On the other side, there's always the possibility of turning Cady against Scarlett in some kind of way, and then making Cady take Scarlett down with a little help from Regina.

Cady would be easy to manipulate, right?

Regina was sat at the plastic table, just like any other day. Today was Wednesday, so every single one of the plastics was wearing pink. Regina was wearing a pink lace corset top along with a pair of hot pink pantaloons. It fit her perfectly, Cady on the other hand...

As soon as Regina saw the small girl walk in, only one word popped into her head.

Mess

Cady was wearing a pair of blue jeans, which looked too big to be on her body, along with a white top covered by a hot pink spenser. And the shoes, we haven't even begun to talk about the shoes, they were appalling...