Edge

Scarlett was enjoying the movie which they were watching when she felt a hand on her thigh, Regina her hand used to be nicely held by Scarlett, only for it to be moved to a slightly more risky place.

It wouldn't have been a problem if Regina's hand was a little more towards her knee, instead, it was high up, close to her inner thigh.

The pair was sitting in the far back, where no one could see them.

Regina her hand stayed put for quite some time, here acrylics softly grazing the bare skin.

Scarlett could only imagine the things Jennifer did to Needy being done to her by Regina, the thoughts slowly turning her on. and the fact she could feel these things on her thigh did not help with the wetness forming in her underwear.

Something about how Jennifer talked to all these boys and Needy, it was just so hot. Forget the killing everyone, but Scarlett saw part of Jennifer in Regina. She was so confident and she knew that every boy wanted her.

They were halfway through the movie and the part where Needy and Jennifer had a slumber party was playing on the screen.

I'm not gonna bite you

Regina's hand moved higher

Is that my t-shirt

Her hand had reached her core, but it stayed still

Jennifer moved closer to Needy

Regina started to trace circles with her fingers

Jennifer and Needy kissed

Her fingers entered the girl, slowly moving in and out.

"Be a good girl and keep quiet" Regina whispered to Scarlett, who was struggling to hold her soft moans back. She had definitely not seen this coming but she wasn't complaining either. Scarlett wanted to throw her head back from the pleasure but Regina was quick to stop with her moves. "Keep looking at the screen baby, or I will quit"

Scarlett's mind was a mess; she was trying so hard to keep her attention on the movie, but with Regina working magic with her fingers, it was nearly impossible.

"If you manage to last a few more minutes we'll continue this in the bathrooms" Regina whispered in Scarlett's ear who nodded eagerly at the proposal. "Such a desperate slut" She huffed with a smirk planted on her face.

Scarlett did indeed manage to last a few more minutes which resulted in the two leaving the theatre to go to the bathrooms. Luckily no one was in there and Regina could work her magic. Within seconds Scarlett was locked between the door and Regina and her neck had started to look more purple.

Regina sucked and licked down Scarlett's neck, making sure to leave several marks in the process. The spots were high enough to be seen, letting everyone know that Scarlett was taken. Regina had found Scarlett's pulse point, sucking down a little harder making Scarlett moan at the pleasure.

"Let them hear baby, don't turn all shy now" With each word the redhead got more and more wet, she was sure her underwear was soaked at this point.

Regina travelled her hands down Scarlet's body to where her breasts were. She took them in her hands, squeezing lightly. "You look so beautiful tonight baby, you got me wanting to rip that dress off all evening"

"Don't waste precious time Gina" Scarlett winked. Even though Regina got Scarlett completely submissive at this point, there would always be part of her dominance shining through.

With her hands behind Scarlett's back, Regina unzipped the dress without any hesitation, making it drop to the floor. The blonde admired the girl in front of her, with her dark red lace bra she looked even more beautiful to Regina.