Dream

The pair parted ways, trying to catch their breath in the heavy kiss.

Scarlett had her hands wrapped around Regina's throat, securing her dominance in the make out session.

"Fuck you for being so hot" the blonde whispered in between kisses.

She hated to admit it, she could just barely accept the fact that Scarlett turned her on so much. Normally she was the one who turned others on. She had seen enough guys, trying to hide their boner in an embarrassing manner. Regina had found it funny most times.

Scarlett's situation was different. Even though she too had many guys practically willing to go on their knees for her, she had found her confidence in knowing what kind of affect she had on girls as well.

Over the years she had almost become an expert in analyzing girls manners. She knew their way of thinking, acting, playing games. She knew everything.

And just like that she knew exactly what Regina was feeling, and she knew how to play the act.

Or not so much act.

She knew how to flirt in a way that would make Regina nervous, and she enjoyed every minute of it. Scarlett loved to see Regina crumble beneath her touch, how exceptionally nervous she would become whenever Scarlett used one of her many nicknames.

Regina wasn't one to hide well for Scarlett, Scarlett noticed everything.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm afraid I didn't understand that very well. Care to speak a little louder?" Scarlett asked, using her thumb to make Regina look up to her.

Regina refused to repeat herself, racing her eyebrow in a challenge.

"Don't be brat now"

Regina only smirked. "What do you mean" and with that she flipped the pair around, it was now Scarlett's turned to choke on her own breath.

She didn't expect this sudden attitude from Regina, not when she was just struggling to find her words beneath the redhead.

"You call this being a brat?" Regina challenged, enjoying the shocked look on Scarlett's face. "Remember yesterday? We can do that again if you want to"

The redhead was silent.

"But this time it won't be hidden" she finished her sentence in a whisper, mouth close to Scarlett's ear. It left the girl a shiver, feeling a familiar feeling in the pit of her stomach.

The blondes fingers were softly grazing her neck, inspecting the hickey a little before connecting her mouth to the same place.

"Regina" Scarlett breathed. It had almost sounded like a moan, but she was sure to hide it well. Regina only ignored her, continuing the assault on her neck. "I'm serious- fuck" Scarlett couldn't hold it in any longer. Whatever Regina was doing to her neck just felt too good.

Her slightly sharp acrylics had started tracing paths on her back, causing even more goosebumps to appear.

"Regina, don't leave any marks"

"I won't promise baby. You did this yourself" Regina made sure to leave a mark, Scarlett would have to figure out herself how to hide it.

As the blonde pulled away, she appreciated her artwork. The hickey she had left was just above the previous one. High enough to be seen, low enough to not stand out.

"Now, you go walk that pretty ass of yours to your next class. And I" Regina began, fixing her hair and make up in the process. "Will see you at my place after classes. we still haven't worked on that project. And it's very much due time"