Opinions

A few weeks passed, and Regina and Scarlett went on multiple dates which turned out to be much more fun than expected. Regina decided to keep things on the down low for a few more weeks until she was more sure of the situation which Scarlett understood entirely.

It was around October which meant it was almost time for Shane Omen's annual Halloween party. Regina knew invitations would go around soon, she wasn't sure whether Scarlett would be invited or not.

But if she was stood in Shane's shoes, she was sure to invite the redhead. She knew things would get messy if the guy decided to leave the redhead out. Scarlett had become quite the popular girl at school and not including someone with such power, would simply be a bad decision.

Scarlett wasn't the popular kind that the plastics were. Instead, she was someone that everyone at school had started to recognize. They looked up to her, not only because she was a couple of years older. But also because she was so confident, she didn't let the opinions of poor nobodies influence her. 

Pretty much everyone had found out about her image in the Upper East Side. They had seen what kind of life she had back there and people had started to envy her. Which somehow made the people at school like her even more. 

She was classy, and everyone wanted to be like her and be liked by her.

Unfortunately for them, Scarlett didn't 

Considering Cady, she was almost afraid for the girl. She had seen Aaron hanging around the foreign girl for quite some time now. But as far as she knew, Cady was too oblivious to catch any hints thrown her way. Besides that, had this girl ever been to a party in the first place?

She and Scarlett had spoken about the situation. Because Scarlett was in the same Calculus class as Aaron and Cady, she had gotten to hear every single conversation between the two. 

It was embarrassing, to say the least. 

Scarlett had told Regina about the lying for attention, the stupid remarks Cady would make to even get the tiniest bit of attention from Aaron and so on. Regina rolled her eyes and shared her opinions, which weren't much better than Scarlett's blunt words. 

It went something like 

"That girl is like the worst version of Brian from the breakfast club"

"If she doesn't stop soon I will tear her to pieces"

"But do it slowly, it'll be more fun"

Yeah no, they weren't the kindest of them all. But what can you do?

They wondered what would happen if Cady did in fact decide to join the party at Shanes. What would she dress up as, what would she drink, who would she kiss? Who would even dare to kiss her?

Scarlett and Regina gossiped about the situation a bit more before they realized the most important question.

What were they going to wear? 

Regina had already chosen an outfit. She had seen this very hot costume of an Angel. It was a bit different from previous years where she would dress up as some kind of sexy animal. But once she saw this costume on Tiktok, she knew she had got to buy it. 

It would be cool if Scarlett wore the opposite, which was a Devil's costume. It would be like a cool metaphor. Regina being the angel at school, this charming figure walking around, appearing to be kind and bless everyone, whereas Scarlett walked around with no care in the world. Being her confident and evil self, never sugarcoating anything and never even pretending to care about anyone. 

But the pair knew it would somehow be obvious to the people around them. They had been pretending to hate each other at school, and Scarlett always managed to find a way to snarl at the girl in the halls. Trying to break Regina's ego with her words.