Mile high club

"Scarlett we really can't be doing this right now, were gonna be late to the airp-

Fuck" Regina let out a moan at the feeling of Scarlett's hands in her pants.

Christmas break had just started and the two were about to leave for the airport. Over the past few weeks they managed to perfectly plan out their trip. Regina booked their flights while Scarlett managed to convince Blair to let them stay at her place.

Since both Blair and Scarlett were a little older than your regular high-school seniors, Blair had already bought her own apartment.

She owned this 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom appartement which was located on the 11th floor. From her window you could look down and have the perfect view of Time Square. It was everything you imagined when thinking about an upper east side appartement.

Scarlett used to love to stay there together with Blair. They had the most fun going out and their stories were to die for.

Blair having her own apartment also had its perks of not having any parents around. They could do whatever they wanted, bring whoever they wanted home and stay up as late as they wanted.

They simply had every freedom they could wish for.

This apartment also held numerous of their deepest secrets. Some more serious than the others.

This was the apartment Scarlett told Blair about her struggles with food, something she never told anybody else. Blair experienced her first heartbreak het, something that was hard on both of them since she had never seen Blair broken like this.

This place was oke thing sacred to the two best friends.
Now it was time to bring Regina along with them.

"Depends on you baby, we've got 10 minutes" Scarlett winked before entering two fingers inside the blonde. Regina let out a moan, not expecting the sudden pleasure that she received.

Scarlett started moving her fingers, leaving sloppy kisses down Regina's jaw to her neck. She sucked and bit at the skin, leaving marks all over.

If they went out in New York, might as well let people know who the blonde belonged to.

"Scarlett, we're really going to miss our flight if we continue this. The Uber will be here in no time" Regina tried to resist, doing her best to ignore the pleasure that she currently experienced. Scarlett rolled her eyes, stopping her movements and giving Regina one last kiss before distancing herself from the blonde.

"Alright, but I will get you back for this" Scarlett threatened, winking at Regina. She stood up from the bed and started gathering her things.

Their suitcases were all packed and ready to go, the only thing left were things like chargers and a few snacks for during their flight.

Regina liked how neat and organized Scarlett was, she was assured that they'd packed everything and wouldn't miss a single item. She didn't have that reassurance often.

Like Regina expected, their Uber arrived a little sooner than they had planned, not that they were complaining or anything. Better late than never.

After a thirty minute drive the pair arrived at the airport. Security went by pretty fast and they were now found at the duty free shopping center.

Of course this was their favorite part of their travel day.

Scarlett walked over to the perfume section, trying different scents while Regina followed suit behind.

She grabbed one of the DIOR bottles which read "hypnotic poison" she had seen this scent everywhere but never really took the energy to try it.

She sprayed a bit on the testing strip and let Regina smell it as well.