Drink up baby

The pair walked through the city, looking for interesting clubs with enough people to be buzzing but not too many to get murdered once they walked in. Fortunately for the two, Regina knew her way around. 

"This looks good, wanna go in?" the blonde offered, holding her hand out as a gesture to enter the club.

Scarlett nodded her head as she walked towards the door. "Shall we get drinks first?"

Regina agreed as they headed straight to the bar to order their drinks. Regina went for a Gin Martini as Scarlett chose an espresso martini. Something about their chosen drinks reflected their personalities perfectly. 

The club was packed with people dancing around, talking to each other in bliss. Scarlett loved to go out and drink, she enjoyed the atmosphere with carefree people who just wanted to have a fun night. 

Suddenly, a fun idea popped into Scarlett her head. Just when Regina went to walk over to the dance floor the redhead called her back.

"Wait baby, sit back down" She ordered, pointing at the barstool in front of her. Regina did as she was told with a confused look in her eyes. "But I wanna dance" she whined which gained an eyeroll from the girl. "Be a good girl and do what I tell you" 

Scarlett put her drink down on the bar, taking Regina's drink out of her hands. "Hands behind your back, and keep them there"

Regina was even more confused than before, but also a little bit turned on.

"Now head back and open your mouth" Scarlett ordered again with a smirk on her face. She put the glass to Regina's lips, slowly but sensually pouring the drink down Regina's throat. "Good girl"

You could see Regina's eyes turn a shade darker as she took in what just happened. 

This was hot

Regina

I looked at the woman in front of me, she had a proud smirk planted on her face. I don't know how she always managed to be so hot, something about her energy. Her eyes looked down at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Do it again" I whispered, just loud enough for her to hear. Scarlett clearly enjoyed the position she had me in right now and continued. "You're such a desperate girl, aren't you?" She questioned while turning to the bartender to get another drink. This time it was something stronger in the form of a shot. 

I spread my legs, allowing her to get closer. 

"Open" She ordered with a stern look. 

Something about her expression changed. She looked less kind, more of an 'If looks could kill kind of stare' 

Scarlett used one hand to place on my neck, while she poured the remaining liquid down and then grabbed her own drink with the other. Not even caring to take it slow. 

Once both our drinks were finished we walked over to the dance floor, squeezing through the numerous people already dancing around.

Scarlett stood behind me, her hands on my waist while I moved around without a care in the world. The song changed and the beat got a bit more sensual. I took this as my opportunity to get a bit closer to the girl behind me, my back grinding against her front. 

By the way she grabbed my hips a bit tighter, I knew she realized what I was doing.

Two can play the game baby