Project

"Scar" Regina spoke up, raising her head to look at the redhead beneath her.

The two had decided to just lay down until later that night. Scarlett spent her time playing with the blonde's hair while watching Gossip Girl on Netflix while Regina couldn't stop thinking.

"Hm"

"Can we talk?" Regina asked, trying to gather all her courage.

It wasn't like her to suddenly want to talk about her feelings. But it felt different with Scarlett. At first, it was like playing games, just randomly flirting with the girl until one of them would burst. Regina just never thought about the fact that it would be her to burst first.

"THE Regina George wants to talk, and it sounds serious even. That's something new" Scarlett joked.

"Don't get ahead of yourself here. It's new for me too. And yeah, I actually am a little serious"

Barely anyone had gotten the chance to see this side of Regina. It was soft, fragile almost. Regina wouldn't admit it, but she felt unsure of herself, for once.

"What is it, you can talk" Scarlett's tone had also shifted. For the first time with the blonde, it sounded like she actually cared. And it felt like the two could trust each other in this intimate moment.

"I like this, like, a lot" Regina started, but Scarlett just looked at her confused.

"Well, I like this too, otherwise is wouldn't have done this" The blonde shook her head.

"No- I mean. I like THIS" She motioned to her and Scarlett laying on the bed. Scarlett stayed silent, but not in a judgmental kind of way. More like a curious type of way.

"Continue?"

"Well-" Regina turned around, facing Scarlett. "I like kissing you" Her lips met Scarlett's. "I like your body," She said between kissing, raking her hands up the taller girl's body. "I think I like you"

Scarlett smiled in the kiss "First I'm met by THE Regina getting serious and sharing her feelings, and no THE Regina is confessing her feelings for someone. Somebody call the newspaper"

"Watch it Scar," she said sternly with a smirk on her face. "This won't last for long"

The pair continued kissing, feeling each other body.

"You're in luck, baby"

"What do you mean?" Regina asked.

"I like kissing you too, I like your body, a lot. And" Scarlett pulled away, looking the blonde in the eyes before finishing her sentence. "I think I like you too"

Regina her cheek went red, If she was being honest, she would have never expected it to go this way. But here they were.

"Well, wouldn't hurt to ask THE Scarlett Evans on a date, would it?"

"Under one circumstance baby," Regina raised her eyebrows, thinking about what it could be.

"You have to help me on this project" Scarlett smirked at the girl close to her. She never realized how beautiful of a blue shade the girls' eyes were. They were the perfect balance between ocean blue mixed with a little grey. She always had this daring stare, but somehow, she couldn't see a single sign. Regina looked at peace for once.