Dig a grave, murder a bitch

Regina and Scarlett went to school together that day, choosing to drive with Regina her bright pink jeep.

They weren't seen together often, but when they were it was mostly the two bickering.

Now it seemed more like constant teasing and bullying.

Not the type that would make you cry or insecure, on the contrary even, it turned you on, made you yearn for more.

As the pair walked into school people were already staring, but the pair didn't seem to mind.

They were waiting for someone to dare say something, so they could bite back.

Honestly, this thing that they had going on gave them some extra confidence. You know, when a powerful person, dates another powerful person, they become this big deal.

It was fun.

As Regina reached her locker the pair said farewell.

"Bye bitch" Scarlett called out, leaving the girl with a blown kiss and a wink. Regina rolled her eyes, turning to Gretchen who was suddenly stood next to her.

"Jezus Gretchen, that was literally so annoying" Regina rolled her eyes, making Gretchen frown.

"What, Scarlett?" She questioned which made the blonde sigh.

Slowly but surely this girl got on her nerves. But she never had the nerves to leave her.

"You obviously"

"Oh well, now." Gretchen tried to regain her composure after the slightly hurting insult.

"As your best friend, I have the right to all your secrets" she chirped up, thinking back to the insta post.

Regina raised an eyebrow, pretending not to know what the brunette was talking about.

Gretchen reached down to her little purse and grabbed her phone. "Obviously the insta post?! We've both seen that the outfit Scarlett is wearing today matches the foto perfectly. What were the two of  you doing this morning?? I thought yo-"

"Gretchen!!" Regina bit, cutting the girl off. "You're literally being so annoying right now. And so what!?" Regina loudly shut her locker closed, making the girl jump a bit at the sudden sound.

"I-... I was just wondering. You seemed to hate her so much, why suddenly hang out with her. Plus the caption.."

Regina was about done with the girl, she wanted her to shut up already.

"I was knuckle deep in her making her beg for more, happy now"  and with that she strutted away from the brunette, leaving her with mouth agape.

Regina's next obstacle was a very giddy Cady and she had yet to find out why that was.

The girl practically ran up to her, excited to talk about whatever news she had ready for Regina.

"REGINA! I have got to tell you about what I just did"

"Cady, what a pleasure" she spoke in a monotone voice, keeping her pace the same. "What did you have to tell me baby"