Ruin you

"Strong words for someone who's pushed up against a wall mamas" The blonde husked and she saw a pink tint creeping up on Scarlett her cheeks. "Nervous I see"

Scarlett didn't dare to make a move, she knew Regina wasn't one to call a bluff. Plus if there was something she couldn't use, it was a big fat hickey planted in her neck.

Little did she know this had already happened.

It took Scarlett every nerve in her body to not be a brat now, but boy did she want to prove the blonde in front of her wrong.

After many more minutes of making out the pair finally parted. Both of the girls were out of breath, chest heaving slightly.

"What the hell just happened Regina?" Scarletts thoughts were going miles per hour. Never in her whole life had she expected Regina, the stuck-up popular girl to pull a scene like this. Sure, she had been joking about this constantly, but those were just jokes, nothing serious.

Regina had started touching up her hair and fixing her makeup. Her bright lipstick was smutched all over her face and her cheeks were flushed red.

"That, Scarlett, were just two girls releasing their sexual frustrations. You should get used to it" Regina stated matter of factly, sending the redhead a wink. Scarlett raised her eyebrows in shock.

"Oh, so us two, heavily making out after numerous sexually tinted jokes, is just releasing sexual frustration. Alight, I'll remember that baby." Regina rolled her eyes but was taken aback when she felt a hand on her neck and her back hitting the wall.

"But if you even dare to tell a single soul about our little rendezvous, this whole popular queen bee act will be torn to shreds. Got it? I/" Scarlett paused for a bit, looking Regina straight in the eyes.

"Will, ruin you"

The blonde could only smirk, but she was sure to oblige to Scarlett's wishes. She too, didn't want anybody to know about what just happened.

"Only if you shut that pretty little mouth of yours as well baby. Now go fix your make up and put on some concealer." And with that Regina let go of the redhead and walked out of the gymnasium. Scarlett stood there confused.

Bitch why would I- oh fuck you.

She realized as soon as Regina had walked out of the door. That bitch had left a hickey.
She walked over to the bathrooms and took a good luck in the mirror. The mark on her neck was big and dark. Regina had done some good work, she must admit.

Luckily for the redhead she would always carry a small makeup bag with her. Just for emergencies, and this so happened to be one.

As soon as Scarlett had fixed her makeup she grabbed her phone out of her pocket and opened the text messages with Regina.

GinaBrina🎀

Scarslut🖤
Jezus, first off all
What the hell kind of names did you put in my phone

GinaBrina🎀
What... I thought they were quite fitting bby

Scarslut🖤
I'm not the one pushing people against the wall just to "release some sexual tension"

GinaBrina🎀
I liked you better quite
Now, what was your second point. Missing me already?

Scarslut🖤
You wished bb
No I just wanted to say fuck you for leaving that monster in my neck.
You're lucky it's not you bc your basic ELF foundation probably wouldn't be able to cover that shit up