six, seven... eight

"Are you two coming or not" Scarlett yelled through the front door, turning around in an instant. The two girls were still giggling at the breakfast table, looking at Scarlett who rolled her eyes.

With a sigh, in an attempt to calm down, Blair walked towards Scarlett, joining her in the elevator. Regina did the same, grabbing a bottle of water to bring with her.

The trio were about to go get bagels at Scarlett's favourite place, somewhere she hadn't been in a very long time.

She was looking forward to it, sharing all of these traditions with her new girlfriend, and her best friend by her side.

Scarlett thought about these past few days, Regina and her went to the Halloween party, got absolutely wasted. They went out to dinner on numerous occasions, getting everything on the menu and devouring every bite.

She and Regina had fun, and she loved it.

"Earth to Scarlett!!" Scarlett snapped out of her thought, without realizing they had reached the first floor and were about to walk out of the building.

"Since this is your favorite place, you can lead the way Mami" Blair told the redhead with a smile. Regina and her walked hand in hand while Blair was on the other side.

"Alright, it's not too far actually. So I used to go here literally almost every day. Most days I was late to class because I wanted to get a bagel here, refused to eat anything else for breakfast"

Blair laughed, thinking back to those days. "Most professors actually got really annoyed at us because we would be late and come in with a whole five course dinner" Regina smiled.

"Blair's right, It's like the only thing I would eat that day. Bagels from this place, iced coffee from either Starbucks or Dunkin' and a sweet treat"

Regina's smile faded at the sentence but she decided to let it slide and laugh along with the girls.

"How did you two not get suspended or anything! At North Shore there's no way we would get away with that!" The blonde exclaimed.

Scarlett rolled her eyes, thinking back to the teachers there. "Blair I swear to god, North Shore has like the worst teachers!"

Eventually the trio came to a stop, looking up at the sign that said; Jimmy's Bagels.

"Well, let's go hotshots" Blair opened the door, letting the couple walk in. The place had an incredible interior, as well as the amazing smell of fresher baked bagels.

Regina looked around, taking the atmosphere in. She liked this place, it was better than anything that NorthShore had.

This place actually matched with the current generation. Something their town could work on.

Scarlett excitedly walked over to the counter to order her goods, Blair did the same.

Regina looked at the menu, trying to find out what she would like. The menu had many different options. From sweet bagels to savory, hot to cold. Literally everything.

As soon as the three girls had ordered they took their table in the little restaurant. The girls sat down and began talking about their experiences these past weeks.

"Not but I'm being so for real. I don't know what happened with fashion, but it sure isn't giving back at NorthShore!" Scarlett exclaimed with annoyance.

"Tell me about it, there's this girl, Cady. Maybe Scar has talked about her, but she came to school wearing army pants and flip flops, the next day the whole school was wearing army pants and flip flops" Regina showed a picture to Blair who damn nearly spitted out her whole drink.