chapter 2

Shrishti pov-

I just couldn't wrap my mind around what was happening with me .

This rascal Arjun ....I took him lightly and was joking around and now my own life has turned into a joke .

But I can't marry him .
Let me reach back home with my parents and I would tell them everything about how he is plotting against me.

I am not some bechari abla Naari ....halat ki maari type of a women.
He is locking horns with the wrong person.

I was busy glaring him when he turned to my father with joined hands.
Uncle I have a request to make ....He said very politely and if I had not seen his real face I would have believed this acting to be so genuine.

He is a bigger vamp then all those serial ones.
Offcourse beta ....My innocent father easily fell for his acting.

I and Shrishti both had a past and that's what helped us to connect .
For everyone things might appear sudden but I and Shrishti bonded well during Vedika and Vihaan's wedding and she has trusted me with her pains and opend her heart to me .......He said and I couldn't believe what I just heard .

Papa smiled at me and then turned to him .
I am really happy beta that you both have developed a friendship and trust. These things makes the base of any relationship strong .

To be honest I was really concerned regarding Shrishti after that incident.
She pretends to be strong but is very childish and emotional inside .

I am glad she found a mature and trustworthy person like you as a life partner.
Now I am finally at peace .....Papa as always overshared things being emotional.
I felt like hitting my head on the wall.

Vinod Bhaishab agar aap thik samjhe to kya hum Roka kar le .... Baaki cheeje hoti rahegi baad mei .....Vimal uncle asked Papa .

Ji ji Bilkul Chauhan shabh .....Papa agreed.
But Papa.....I was about to deny but Maa held my hand .

Shrishti...let the elders decide few things. And it's just Roka beta ....Maa said making me sigh .

This girgit Arjun has easily manipulated my family .
But whom else should I blame .....meri hi galti h . Lekin mujhe kya pata tha ye musibat gale hi pad jaayegi ....I thought to myself.

Come Shrishti.....Di asked to me sit beside Arjun .
Vedika was beaming with happiness and hugged me tightly.
I am so happy for both of you.....she said and he patted her head kissing her forhead but I didn't forced my smile to fake a smile .

I was made to sit beside him ..... forcefully .
His mother came and put a dupatta on my head that my dear Sister arranged for her ....why Diii !!.
She then put a tilak on my forehead and gave me the golden bangles that she was wearing previously as a shagun and blessed us both .

Later My mother and sister did the ritual with him and he being the great actor smiled at them .

Later Di and Jiju presented us gift for God knows why ?.
Raj uncle and kalyani Aunty also did the same followed by Vedika and Vihaan.

Amu....now Maasi will also get married. We will go to Shimla....are you excited for maasi's wedding....Di asked Amu and she nodded while grinning .

Mummaaaa I will eatttt Swets and weal new dlesss and danccc  ....Amu stated and I mentally cried .

Everyone was busy with themselves and he shifted closer and muttered in my ear.

So ....are you excited soon to be Mrs. Chauhan...and I graoned .
Don't call me that and for your information let me clear this that The wedding will only  happen in your dreams Mr. Delusional Chauhan..
I will tell my Papa and Dii everything once you will get out of here .....samjhe ....I said .