chapter 18

Shrishti's pov-

It's 9 pm and he is still not home .
Where is this men gone .

Ab mene suna Diya to itna gussa aa gya h bande ko ki Ghar hi nahi aa raha ...na hi mera call answer kar Raha h .

Ye sahi h ...khud kuch bhi Karo ....sab sahi....dusro p allegations lagna bohot easy hota h .

But where is he.....I am not even feeling like eating anything.

Bechare Akhil ko bhi kya hi pareshan Karu baar baar call kar k .
What he must be thinking about us .

The door opened and he entred home with dishealved hairs....bandaged hand with a red blood patch visible on it , red eyes and pale face .

Arjun....ye kya halat banai Hui h apni .....how did you get hurt......I asked him and his eyes filled up immediately.

He pulled me closer and hugged me tightly.
This is nothing in front of the amount of pain you have to endure because of me .....he muttered and I could smell alcohol.

His body shook as he cried burring his face in my neck shocking me .
Kya hua h ....kyu roo rahe ho ......I asked him rubbing his back .

I have never seen him like this.
He kept on crying tightighning his hold on me almost suffocating me .

I can't breathe.....I said tryiny to push him away .
He finally left me and Cupped my face .

I_I am sorry......he said and fresh pair of tears rolled out of his eyes.

Kya hua h Arjun ....why are you crying....I asked again and he just attached our forhead still crying.

I made him sit on the couch and made him sip some water .
Stop crying....I wipped his tears as I am not feeling good seeing him like this .

Shrishtiiii.....I...

Shhhh....we will talk later.
First let's have some food .....tumhe dekh k lag raha h you didn't eat anything from morning.....I said and he just shook his head .

I don't want anything.....he said lying back on the couch and closed his eyes tiredly.
What has happened to him ....I thought looking at him .

Please eat something. Even I didn't have my dinner yet ....I muttered .
He opend his eyes and nodded at me .

We had our dinner although he ate very less and he looked quite stressed and bothered about something.

I then helped him to get into his room and he just laid on his bed just like that .
I removed his shoes as he felt asleep.

I covered him with the blanket and I heard him murmering sorry in the sleep continuously.

I switched off the light and left to my room .
I am exhausted too .... mentally and physically.
This men will drive me crazy some day I thought before falling asleep.

Next day I woke up and did my morning routine and took a bath too ..
I entred the hall to find him already sitting in the balcony sipping his coffee.

Are you okay Arjun ....I asked him and he just nodded without looking at me.
I stared at him for a moment waiting for him to say something but when he didn't I left to the kitchen to prepare a coffee for myself.

I took my coffee in the balcony and sat on the other chair.
He was looking at the sky deep in thought s.

Office nahi jaana aaj ...I asked him and he just nodded making me sigh .
Mujhe ek mail aa gya h interview k liye....it's after 3 days ....I told him and he looked at me briefly with his red eyes and then diverted his attention back to the sky .