chapter 25

Arjun pov-

I was busy going through some files when I heard a knock on the door .

Come in ....I said,  focusing on the file in my hand .
Ahhnnmmm.... Someone cleared the throat and looked up only to be surprised.

Hellooo Mr. Busy Chauhan.....she said and I chuckled getting up.
I hugged her and she hugged me back .

I missed you so much Arjunnn......Anami said and I caressed her hair.
Missed you too lady bug.....I muttered and she glared at me parting away making me laugh .

Come ....have a seat....I said pulling her towards the couch and sat beside her.
What brings you here all of sudden.....I asked with a smirk and she sighed resting back on the couch .

He is not talking to me .....She said closing her eyes .
Haan to mei kuch nahi kar sakta .....what you want ki vo mujhse bhi baat na kare ab ......I said and she narrowed her eyes at me .

How mean Arjun ......I am already sad . You should be consoling me insted of being a rascal.....she said and I rolled my eyes.

Why would I help you . You have hurt him . Mene tujhe pehle hi bola tha ki sab clear out kar le but you have to behave like a bitch ......I said and she punched my arm making me hiss .

Yrrr mene Jaan bhuj k nahi kiya h kuch bhi ......why can't you people understand the simplest of the thing .....and that idiot Nikhil.....vo apni girlfriend k saath busy h insted of helping to manofy his brother .....She huffed.

Okay ...we will figure out some thing...tell me kya khayegi....I asked her .
Coffee and a choclate muffin ..... She said and I nodded and made a call to bring the said items .

By the how's your married life going ....She  asked me .
Perfecttt....I said with a smile remembering my crazy woman.

She is here only wanna meet .....I asked and she nodded getting excited.
I dialled her number but she didn't picked up .

I dialled her again and this time she  answered my call .
Arjunnnnn.....what is with you ...mujhe kaam karne do ....phir koi mistake hoti h to tum mujhe sunnane lagte ho aur ab baar baar call kiye jaa rahe ho ....she blabbered not even giving me the chance to say even hello .

Stop your bullet train women and come to My office. I want you to meet someone special....I said and I know she must be pouting her plump lips .
Okay ...I am coming....she said.

One bring latte too ...I said on the intercom and Anami raised her brows at me with a smirk .

Biwi k pyar mei lutt put gye ho Arjun janabbbb...she laughed and I just shook my head at her dramatic self .
She will easily bond with Shrishti as they both have similar mental disorder....I thought.

When you guys will be going back to Delhi...Anami asked .
Maybe by the middle of the of next month....I said and we got busy discussing the current ongoing Project as she is our co-operate lawyer and owns 2 percent  shares in the company too .

We heard a Knock on the door ...
Oh it must be Shrishti....come in ...I said .

Sbsmi shifted closer and hugged me all of a sudden confusing me but then she muttered in my ear .

Bada akad dikha Rahe the na tum mere help karne ....now enjoy ....she said and I looked at Shrishti who was looking at us with a mix of shock and anger .

I pushed Anami away and she smirked at me before getting up and turning to Shrishti.

I Shrishti.....I am Anami your husband's bestieee.....She introduced herself and gave a hug to Shrishti who smiled slightly mumbling a Hiiii .