chapter 26

Shrishti POV

It's been 3 days and we are not talking to each other and I am not feeling good about it .....

Agar mujhe ek baar aur manata pyar se to mei Maan jaati ....par attitude itna h na iss aadmi mei ......more than even blood...

It's okay, mene kuch bola diya ek do word idhar udhar ....ho jaata h gusse mei ...
He knows that I blurt out things that are completely unintentional ...

And according to the fight rules I cannot initiate the talk first ....kuki I am the one who is hurt here ....he is the one who should apologise....he did initially but ek chota try or kar sakta h .

Heyyyy Bhagwan kya ho raha h ......iss aadmi ko kuch farak nahi pad Raha kya mujhse na baat kar k ....
Aur padega bhi kyu his bestieee is in the town ......saara din to phone p daant phadta rehta h uske saath .....
Mera koi nahi h idhar ......I want to go back homeeee......
I am home sick now.....let me call Dad... I decided.

What a pleasant surprise that my Daughter remembered me all of a sudden he asked me and I chuckled.

I am missing you all .....please mujhe bula lo Delhi ....I said and he laughed.
Kya hua meri beti ko kisi ne kuch keh diya .
Arjun k saath ladai Hui h kya tumhari ....he asked ....
Is it that easy to guess..

Jiiii ...hui h and uski galti h and phir bhi 3 din se mujhe attitude dikha Raha h .....I complained.
Hmmmm.....let me take his class ....asse kese mere bache ko pareshan Kiya hua h uss ghade ne .....he said and I giggled.

How is your work going on .....Dad asked me and we talked for half an hour and then bid bye as my lunch time was over .

We had a meeting with the boss.... apparently all the employees were called for the meeting so I was going to the conference hall when I met Sarthak.

Being in different departments we didn't cross our paths after that day .
You didn't tell me that he is your husband....tujhe pata bhi how much he yelled at me that day and gave me extra work too .....He complained.

Haan tujhe ek din kya suna Diya you are behaving like this mera sochh.....I am living with him .....I said with a pout and he chuckled.

Okay ...I sympathize with you ...he said patting my head and we both laughed .
Yrrrr can't I work in your department ye creative head vaali madam to mere jaan hi le legi .....I asked .

Agar tu mere department mei aai to hum dono ka department road p hoga phir because he will kick us out ....He said and I nodded with a chuckle.

Meeting mei abhi time hai .....aaja coffee ☕ Peete h .....He offered and I nodded as I needed it badly to not sleep during the meeting.

We were having a good time chatting over the coffee but then the Devil appeared.
He looked at us for a moment before making his way to the conference room and we followed quietly and took our seat .

The meeting was really really boring and I was struggling to keep my eyes open .
Is it necessary to work .....Can't I just eat , sleep , chill and enjoy my life without having to do anything.....

I don't feel like being independent and I can manage on my husband's income....sounds good 😊.......I was busy in my own plans when everyone started to get up ...
Thank God the meeting is over......I sighed and was about to leave when his PA informed me that he has asked me to come to his office.

Hmmmm...now that I have planned to become a house wife...I mean for that next 30 days ...
I will resume my work after going back to Delhi ..of course...
I decided to not to obey him ....vese bhi we are not on talking terms and yaha vo boss hone ki advantage bhi lega and might scold me for Nothinggggg....