chapter 28

Shrishti POV

I hugged Mom tightly and she chuckled kissing my head .
Welcome home beta......she said and I grinned.

I have prepared everything you like .....let's have lunch . Mei or tumhare Dad wait kar rahe the tumhare aane ka .....she said .

Okay ....I will just come in 5 minutes.....I said and she nodded .
I entered our room and the first thing my eyes fell on was his big photo frame .

I am backkkk home but I am missing you Mr. Husband.....I said looking at his photo and gave him a flying kiss .

I freshened up and walked downstairs.
I had my lunch with mom and Dad .....
We chatted a lot and bitched about Arjun too .

Stop making fun of my poor son both you ....mom said siding with Arjun making me and Dad laugh .
Vo bhi aa jata to aur acha hota ....Mom said and I nodded .
But it's okay .... atleast we have you know ....nahi to Ghar bohot suna sa ho gya tha ....she said and served more food and I over ate in excitement.

Dad left to for the office while Mom and I retired to our respective room to have some rest .

It's 3 pm ....call Karu kya ...I thought for a moment but then dialled his number nonetheless.
But he didn't picked up.
Hmmm...lunch time over ho gya h jarur kisi meeting mei busy hoga ....I thought and texted him and sent him a selfie too .

I have just dozed off when my phone rang displaying his name and I smiled.

Hiiii Husband.....what were you doing.....I asked him answering the call .

Nothing much . Just finished a meeting.....tum batao ..kya chal raha h .....khus to bohot hogi tum .....he asked me .

Yes I am really happy. Mom and Dad are pampering me so much but they are missing you too .....I said .

I know.....they just love me so much ....miss to karenge hi mere maa baap h .....ab vo tumhare jese thodi h .....he taunted me making me groan .

Ohhh hello mister ....mene bhi Kiya thoda miss tumhe . Itni baar mene kaha the Arjun please chal lo .....but tum maane hi nahi ....I said and he chuckled.

Chalo....enjoy Karo tum . I have some work to do .....Byeee .....he said .
Okay byeee .....Raat mei call kar Lena mujhe .....I said and he hummed before ending the call .

I pouted looking at his contact photo changed it to the recent selfie that we took where I am kissing his cheek and smiled looking at it .

I slept till late evening till Mom wake me up .
I freshened up and came downstairs to find Tai ji and Akshita Di chatting with Mom .

I touched Tai Ji's feet and hugged Akshita Di.
How are you and the baby....I asked her setting on the couch .
We both are great and I am so happy that you are back finally.

Agar abhi nahi aati to mei call karne bulane vaali thi......we have planned the baby shower next week ......she informed and I smiled.

Kal mei Di and Vedika ko surprise karne jaa rahi hu Rana house .....aap please unko mat batana ....I said and she nodded with a chuckle.

How's your experience till now ...Mood swings, cravings and all hote h ....I asked her .
Sab hota h yrrr and sometimes it's exhausting but thrilling at the same time .
The feeling of being a mother having a life inside me ....it's just beyond world. I just couldn't explain it in words.

You know bohot si cheej badal gai h . Vikram and I have grown even more closer . Now we are not just husband and wife but to be parents....and I am loving how he Pampers me and have grown more protective and possessive.