chapter 27

Arjun pov-

What you want to do on your last day here ......I asked her and she smiled tapping her chin .

You never took me out ...so let's go somewhere and you have to do everything I ask for .....She demanded and I nodded .

We had our breakfast and I decided to take her to every famous destination here in Bengaluru or nearby.

First we decided to visit the famous Nandi or Bull temple.
It felt good and we offered some parasad to the poor people who sitting outside the temple..

I got call from the office but I asked my PA to clear my today's schedule and she grinned hugging my arm listening to it .

What's next ....I asked her ..
I want to go the Amusement park....she pouted .
Okay ....I said and she beamed with happiness.

We were on our way to the Womderla Amusement part and were waiting on a red signal when I saw a boy selling some flowers and bought a rose bouquet for her .

She kissed my cheek making me chuckle and clicked some selfies with me on my phone.
Arjun......make a pout...like this ..she said showing me her pout and I groaned.
No I don't do such stuff ....asse hi Leni h to  le lo ....I said and she glared at me and squeezed my cheeks with her one hand making my lips pout like a duck  and clicked a selfie kissing my cheek and then laughed looking at the picture.

Crazy women ...I commented and she got busy looking at the pictures in my phone.

We reached the park and enjoyed various rides . Few were literally scary but tried almost everything.

I am hungryyyyy .....She said leaning on to me as we exited the Amusement park and I kissed her head.

Let me take you to my favourite restaurant here.....I said and she nodded.

Arjunnnn kitni dur h ....my stomach is literally growling...
Breakfast bhi mene excitement mei jaldi jaldi Kiya tha ....she said .

5 more minutes and I promise you will love the food there.....I used to come here often with Parulll.....I said and then realised what I just blabbered and look at her from the corner of my eye to check her reaction.

You never told me anything about her ....mujhe batana chahiye na tumhe apni ex k baare mei .....She asked turning towards me .

Let's not discuss about her today . And she is not that important in my life to be discussed but if you still want to know I will tell you about her some other day ..... I said and she nodded .

We reached there shortly and gave our order.
The food arrived and we dived into it .....
I told her few of my college memories about how I used to explore places and how big foodie I was back then ....

Back then ....you are still a big foodie ....She said .
Ab to itna time nahi milta mujhe.....due to office and all other things....pehle milti mujhse so you would have known how a crazy food lover I was ...I said and she chuckled.

I ordered the special icecream and she really liked it .

After filling up our stomach I took her the UB City for shopping.
She shopped for everyone and I just kept following her wherever she goes and just admiring her .

Arjun will this look good on mom......I think it will .she likes bright colours....she asked me but then decided herself only and I chuckled shaking my head.

She stopped at a lingerie shop and I looked at her raising my eyebrows....
I need to buy some....she said and I nodded.

She bought a pair of black lingerie and I couldn't help but smirk at her while she looked away trying to hide her red cheeks.