EPILOGUE

Arjun pov-

I was getting ready for the office when she entered the room and I glared at her through the mirror and she laughed..

Don't show me your teeth and compensate for what your little monsters have done ....I said and she giggled.

They are kids Arjun ......she said wrapping her hand around my neck and pecking my lips .

They are not kids but little Devils just like their mother ....I said and she glared at me .

Yes we were blessed with twin boys and now they are 18 months old .
I remember how I cried when they were born . I just couldn't forgot the moment I took my little minions in my arms and they didn't cried at all making me smile.

I was so worried about Shrishti and their wel being but everything went well and I felt blessed and thankfull to the God .

We organised a huge function when they turned 1 year old .
They have my looks but are exactly like their mother in rest of the things .
Thankfully they are not identical or else it would have been next to impossible for me to tell who is whom.

They are my post precious possession along with their mother who has become the centre of my universe.
I didn't know I could love someone as much as I love her .

And they precious gifts she has given to me ....I cannot thank her enough for that .
They are anything but kids . They have made my life chaotic but I am loving it to be honest.

I was about to kiss her when I heard them scream from behind ....

Ajunnnnnnnn............they warned me to get away from their dear mother in unison .
And I turned to them narrowing my eyes .

You potty pants ......Baap hu tumhara what Arjun ......I said crossing my hands on my chest and they ignored me and ran in her arms making me huff .

Arjun don't call my babies potty pants .....she said and I rolled my eyes.

They came to running as I looked at them and Clinged to both my legs and I pulled them up grabbing their back of shirt and threw them on mattress making them laugh .

Arjun they are just 18 months old don't throw them like this ....Shrishti said .
Kuch nahi hota h inko ......I said and tickled them both and the room filled with their melodious laughter..

Pa.....pa .........pa ...aweeeeeeee hahaha....hehe......Noooooo...... hehehe.......mummmmmmaaa .......hehehe ......they laughed.

Little soldiers stand up !!! I commanded and they both stood up on the mattress in no second and looked at me for further commands.

Jump when I say 3 .......I said and they laughed but nodded anyways .

1...........2......&........3333......and they both jumped on the mattress falling on their back and We all laughed..

Come give Paa a kisse....I said and they crawled towards me and smeared my face with their saliva making me smile.

I kissed them both and they giggled feeling ticklish due to my beared .

My Abhimanyu and Agastya.......

They ran outside as they heard Dad calling them and Shrishti yelled not to run too fast ..

She was about to follow them but I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me and she giggled.

I pulled her up in my arms and took her in the bathroom as I couldn't afford any disturbance at this moment and she shyly hide her face in my neck highly aware of my intentions.