chapter 37

Arjun pov-

We had a great time with Rana's and we were on our way back to our home and she was being very quiet.

What's up wifeyyyy.....why are so silent...I asked her and held her hand but she jerked my hand away and looked out of the window without replying to me .

Why are you behaving like this ....I asked her and she turned to me angrily.
Why am I behaving like this ...have you seen your behaviour Arjun.

I take this in humorous way doesn't mean that I will let go of your mean behaviour.
First you behaved rudely when I was just telling you that Vedika is just being emotional.
I didn't say anything as I didn't want to make it a huge issue .

Then you called me childish again when you clearly know I don't like that particular word , not even as a joke .

When Kalyani Aunty asked me to stay back and I told her I would love to ...you didn't even let me complete and commented that I just need reason to get away from work ..... clearly hinting that I am irresponsible.....

They all take it as a fun and you might have not meant it that way too but it makes me feel like you take me very lightly and consider me immature and irresponsible person who can't be serious and can't be trusted with the work .....

Everyone ask me about Childrens and I want to have babies too but it's just you who dont want a baby and it hurts me to know the reason that it's because you don't think I am capable of raising kids and bring a mother .

When Akshita's Di mother came last month and she commented that you could have get any girl being from a reputed family and you agreed with her to tease me but then Mom came to my rescue.

Akshita Di's mother doesn't really like Di and me as she things that we are from a middle class family and have trapped the rich men .

Only if I could tell her that it's not me who trapped you but it's the exact opposite......she said and a sob escaped her mouth .

I halted the car on the side of road and Sighed .
I am so sorry baby .....I didn't knew that you are being hurt . I was just doing things to tease you and I don't mean anything in literal senses ......I said wipping her tears and she pushed me away .

Noooo....you always calls me immature and behave rude with me . You act according to your convenience .....I don't want to talk to you .....She said weeping and it pinched my heart to know that I have hurt her yet again .

I pulled her in my lap forcefully as she wasn't even allowing me to touch her .
I am sorry....I won't ever call you immature in my dreams too .....I said kissing her cheek .

Stop crying my love .....you know how much I love you and can't see you in tears .....I said wipping her cheeks yet again .

She stopped crying but didn't say anything and didn't even looked at me .
What you want me to do to make you believe that I am really sorry....I asked cupping her cheek and making her look at me .

Give me a written apology specifically mentioning that you are a fool and idiotic person.....she said making me laugh .

Done ....I will specially give you that in person tomorrow. Anything else for my beautiful wife ......I asked kissing the corner of lip.

Next time you will behave rude to me I will not forgive you and will go to Shimla....She said and I shook my head .

No you can't do that .I won't let you go but instead you can be rude to me in return....I said and she nodded .

And you won't touch me at all for the next one week ....she said and I pulled her even closer.
That won't be possible wifeyyyy....and you know that well too ....I said .