chapter 21

Arjun pov-

These people will literally drive me crazy ....
Arree Bhai ...sirf shoulder dislocate hua h
..but here they are treating me like I am fighting with death.
Maa and Mom are making kadha for me while Dad is not letting me move .

My legs are perfectly fine and I can eat by myself but I don't know how to explain this to these people.
While that demon wife of mine is taking full advantage of my situation and is having fun .

I think Arjun should eat light and less spicy food .... recovery mei help hogi usko ...she suggested while eating pizzaa....and I glared at her .

Hmmm...right ....I will make porridge for him Mom said and I felt like crying .
I want to go to office....mujhe nahi rehna inn pagal logo k beech .....I decided .

Actually my driver is coming to pick me up . Meri ek important meeting h and I need to be present. Moreover the doctor has allowed me to go to the office.....I said and they all looked at me like I was blabbering some gibberish.

Not happening....you are not going anywhere at least for 1 week .....uske baad hum doctor se puch k decide karenge....Mom said going to the kitchen and I sighed.

I stood up and came to my room feeling frustrated.
Kya hua ..... Shrishti asked me and I gave her a look and then closed my eyes .

She giggled sitting beside me and squeezed my cheeks like I am some 3 year old and I groaned.

Pehle jab tumhe chot lagi to muje bohot bura laga tha ....but now I am enjoying this recovery phase of yours . Nahi to tum saara din office mei rehte .....she said lying on my chest and I sighed.

Haan Lelo maje ......5 days more ....phir mei batata hu tumhe .....saari hassi nikal jaayegi .....I said and she laughed.

Arjun ji mujhe to Darr lag raha h ....she mocked me making an innocent face ....such a demon drama queen she is .
Let me recover and let our parents go .....I will change the definition of your Darr Darling.....I said caressing her waist slowly and I could feel her getting nervous.

Is that so.....She asked trying to hide her nervousness and I pressed her waist a little making her close her eyes.

There is this constant sexual tension in between us from the time we have cleared out our misunderstandings.
We were attracted towards each other from before only and now it's getting more intense.
I know she knows it too as it's clear how her cheeks and ear turn red whenever I say something like this .

Control Arjun....you can't do anything now ....you need to fit enough first to proceed in that direction..
But she is not resisting my touch and is responding to it making it hard for me and my junior.

Chalo jaao and bring my laptop.....meri ek video conference h ek client k saath....I said nudging her she made a face nuzzling her face in my shoulder.

Saara din mujhse kaam karwate rehte ho ....she muttered playing with my hair .
Haan 2 -4 kaam kar k Jaan nikal Rahi h na tumhari ....I snickered.

Excuse me ....2-4 kaam nahi .....I am doing everything....she said glaring at me offended by my comment.

Okay bohot kaam karti h meri biwi ...abhi jaa or laptop leke aa ....mera Mike bhi le aana and don't disturb me in between.....khaana Pina mat leke aana or baaki apni paltan ko bhi bol do ....I said and she rolled her eyes getting up .

She arranged everything and adjusted the laptop on the bed table.
Anything else sir ...She asked bowing down a bit dramatically making me shake my head at her Drama ..

Mera Mike adjust kar de collar k pass ache se ....I said and she nodded .
I was looking at her while she was busy adjusting the mike .
Her face was so close to me and I couldn't help but peck her nose making her look at me surprised.