chapter 5

Arjun pov-

We finally arrived in Shimla for the wedding....

ARA....hmmm....Amulya Royal Abode ....Vardhan's hotel ....so we will be staying here .

Vardhan and Shrishti's father were already present to welcome us .
I shook my head with Vardhan and touched her father's feet and he hugged me taking me by surprise.

Now you are my son Arjun just like Vardhan ....he said patting my shoulder with happiness gleaming in his eyes and I nodded at him with a small smile .

We settled in our respective rooms .
I stood by the window looking at the beautiful scenery of nature .
Indeed Shimla is a beautiful place .

I thought to call Shrishti but then shrugged off my thought.
I used to call her to know what going on in her mind ....what she is up too but she is behaving weired from the past one week .

She screamed at me and started crying....saying something like ......she is fed with everything.....and just want to be alone .

Although it angered me when she raised her voice but then I felt something is surely wrong when cried like that .

Jitna mujhe pata h vo itna easily ronne vaalo mei se nahi h ....
She would device stupid plans but won't give up that easily and that too all of a sudden.

But I need to be careful. This might be one of her plan and she can't be trusted.
She must have planned something and is acting weired to confuse me .

I need to keep an eye on her . The wedding is close and I can't take the risk and get everything ruined at the last moment.

I called one of my trusted men and told her to keep an eye on Shrishti and inform me everything where she goes and what she does .

Shrishti Sharma ..... Shaddi to tumhe karni padegi ....No matter what .

The wedding festivities will start from tomorrow onwards....
Sangeet night ...mehandi ....haldi and the wedding......Just 3 more days.

A dinner is organised tonight and she will be here .
It will get the opportunity to know what she is up to .

I heard a knock and the door only to find my 2 idiotic best friends.....Akhil and Nikhil....both are twins... thankfully non identical

They pushed me aside and entered my room making me groan .
Wow ....what a view .....Akhil said looking out of the window while Nikhil simply made himself comfortable on my bed .

So Mr. Dulhe Raja.....Bhabhi se kab Mila rahe ho Hume .....we also want to see who pulled the strings of Arjun Chauhan's heart ....Akhil asked leaning on the window glass and I simply rolled my eyes.

Tu bhi kis se puch Raha h ....hum khud mil lenge Aaj raat bhabhi se .....Nikhal said biting on a apple.

I know them from school days . We did our engineering together and went to the same University abroad for the masters too ..
Akhil is a hacker while Nikhil is a Game developer. Both are expert in their own field.

They keep doing their banters and I had to bear them not having any other option.

Shrishti's POV -

Rishabh has asked me to come to a hotel that is almost 15 km away from my house with the money tomorrow morning.

Arjun with his family has already arrived in Shimla today . Tomorrow is my Sangeet but first I need to tackle with that Rishab .

I know giving him the money is not the solution because he will blackmail me again in the future.
I am so stressed out from the past one week . My family thinks that I am being nervous and feeling emotional because of wedding and are trying to cheer me up.