chapter 6

Arjun pov-

I was sipping my coffee when my man informed me that Shrishti had left the house moments before to go somewhere.

Aur kon h uske saath ....I asked him .
Sir madam akeli hai .....he told .

What is she upto now ...I thought rubbing my forehead.
Wait .....is she running away ......What the hell .
I got up from the couch and immediately dialled her father to know where is she going alone.

Jiii Namaste uncle ...yeahh I am good .
Actually mene aapko ye puchne k liye call Kiya tha kya Shrishti....before I could finish he cut me off telling me that I don't need to take his permission and Shrishti has already left to come to me .

I thanked him and cut the call .
So she lied that I have asked her to meet me and escaped the home .

Wrong move Shrishti Sharma .....you are gone now .....I grabbed my car keys and got out of the hotel .

I already doubted her and was prepared for everything .
I gave her a pendant with a tracking chip yesterday and lied about Mom asking me to give it to her to make sure she doesn't take it out.

I opend my phone and tracked her location but it's showing her home location.

That's means she took off that pendant.....
I hit my hand on the steering wheel.

But I have to find her ....so much is at the stake.
I immediately called my man ....got  the car number Shrishti left in and sent it to Akhil asking him to track it down  as soon as possible.

Within next 10 minutes I got the location and it was in the middle of some ridge....what the hell is she doing there .
Is she hiding in some cave amidst the jungle.

I drove to the location and found 2 black Suv's and armed man already present there and by the logo on the car I knew whom it belongs too.

But what is he doing here with Shrishti.
Did he got to know about everything.....I thought???

The police Van were present too .
What is actually going on here .

I got down the and moved forward to find Rishab Thakur... Shrishti's ex boyfriend covered in blood taken by the police .

Shrishti pov-

Rishab threw his shirt away and bent down and clutched my hair tightly making me close my eyes.

Noo Rishab.....we can't get physical before wedding......it's not right ....and bla bla bla ......he mimicked me and then laughed .

Yahi kehti thi na tum .....but dekhno na shaddi to tumhari parso h ....but suhagraat aaj hi hogi ......he said squeezing my cheeks hardly.

You are not doing right Rishab .....please let me go....... I beg you ......please .....I cried but he laughed even more .

He leaned near me to kiss me but I moved my face away making him graon and he held my hair and slapped me hard ones again .

He tore my kurti and groped my breast over my bra making me scream on the top of my lungs .
I tried to move away but my legs and hands were tied by the rope.

He hovered over my and licked my neck making me cry and feel disgusted.
He squeezed my breast tightly and sucked on my neck and I felt like dying at this moment.

My family's happy face flashed in front of Me and I screamed even harder..
His hand moved towards my pant and my eyes I became numb.
Noooo this can't happen with me ....
Please Bhagwan hi help me ....

I won't be able to live after this.....I will die ...
Please help me. ...I begged to the God .

I clutched my eyes tightly crying hard but then felt his weight being lifted away and he next moment I heard a loud scream of Rishab and opend my eyes to find ....