chapter 13

Arjun pov-

I have planned everything but the major challenge is to convince my parents.
They won't allow us to go and if Shrishti said No ....it will be next to impossible.

I have thought of something for that too ...I just hope ki bas sab ache se ho jaaye .

I already have an apartment in Bengaluru and even asked for its renovation too .
We will be leaving on Sunday evening after our reception on Saturday.

Now that my wife has decided to Rebel , This is the only way left .
I will take her away from Delhi .
Also I will be able to manage the Bengaluru branch personal.
I payed visit there a couple of time every month but  now we will be there for atleast 6 months although I won't tell this to her or my parents that we are moving for 6 months ..

They won't allow me ....so for them it's 3 months only .
I will make an excuse after 3 months and would stay back , that's not going to be that difficult..

Currently I am lying on the bed and she is getting ready for the Dinner .
After the afternoon incident she is hell irritated with me but to be honest I really enjoyed annoying her.

So I have decided ki mei ladai nahi karunga aage se ....isko control karne ki yahi trick h .
If I will shout...she will shout back ...if I will keep warning her everytime she will take them lightly and will be completely unbothered by it but If I get close to her she becomes nervous and make all those cute faces .

And I melted the moment she placed her head on chest getting tired and I had to control the urge of kissing her head at that Moment.
I don't know what's happening to me but there is something in her that is pulling me to her .

Maybe I am being this close to a woman after so long and my body is reacting that way ...yeahh that's what it is .

I could see her struggling with the earing but she won't ask me for help .
I got up and took the earing from her hand and kept her hair aside and she looked at me suspiciously..

I don't have all night to wait for you ...I said  hooking her earrings and she rolled her eyes and I pulled her ear making her wince and the very next moment she bit on my hand imprinting her bunny teeth on my arm and I looked at her blankly.

What ?? You pulled my ear first ...She said.
So you could have pulled my ear too why this bite ...ab ruko tum ...I said and she stepped back knowing my intention.
She started running around and I chased her .

Arjun ...I swear mei chilla dungi agar mujhe bite kiya to ....She said standing behind the couch 🛋️.

Chilla lo ....ghar vaale sochege wild romance chal Raha h .....I said and she threw a pillow at me .

Mei Dad ko complain kar dungi tumhari ...She said.
Ohh I would really want to hear what would you say ...I asked .

I will tell him ki ye mujhe kaata hai ... She said and I raised my eyebrow..
Thik h pehle kaat lene do phir bol dena and I will give you more reason to conplain as I will bite you at diffrent spots like neck ......waist ... somewhere around....

You shameless men ....Daanth Tod dungi tumhare mei ....She glared at me cutting me off in between..

Abhi late nahi ho raha tumhe ....she asked .
Late ka dekh lunga mei but pehle badla ....I said kneeling on the couch and she stepped back .

I knew she will run towards the door so I pretend to turn to other side and as soon as she stepped towards the door I immediately caught her she shrieked.

I pressed my hand over her mouth to stop her from making noise .
She looked at me with wide eyes .

Stay quite or you want to give them idea that we are making out ...I said removing my head and she pouted.