chapter 34

Shrishti POV

I was getting ready and he was just distrubing me .

Arjun....don't . Mei pehle hi bohot late hu tumhari wajah se .....Kya sochege sab ....I said.

I don't care....he said kissing my nape wrapping his hand around my waist .
Nahi maanoge .....I asked looking at him in the mirror and he just shook his head brushing his lips on my neck msking me feel all jitters in my abdomen.

He cupped my cheek and sucked on my lips .
He grabbed by hair in his fiest and tilted my face deepening the kiss.
Ummmmm.....I moaned as he chewed my lower lip taking it in his mouth .

I gave a light push on his chest getting breathless but he held my hand and twisted it on my back kissing me senselessly.

I would have definitely passed out if he didn't have left me few seconds more but thankfully he parted away .

He hugged me caressing my back as I breathed heavily to fill my lungs with the much needed oxygen.

I glared at him to which he just grinned.
Just go downstairs now and help other males with the arrangements and let me get ready now atleast......I said and wipping my lipstick from his lips .

Mera koi kaam nahi h ....they have already taken care of everything....he said kissing my hand and I sighed .
(I don't have any work )

But I have a lot of works ....I swear agar ab mujhe pareshan kiya na mei baat nahi karungi tumse ....I said and she sat on the bed making a face .

(I won't talk to you if you bother me now)

I chuckled shooking my head and was about to wear my necklace but he asked me to wait ..
He went to the cupboard and came back with a box .

He showed me the diamond necklace   with studs and I grinned.
Hayye kitna pyara hai .....Thankyou so much ......I said taking it and he snatched it back making me frown.

(That's so pretty)

I got this to gift Akshita Bhabhi ......I was just asking you ki thik h ki nahi ....he said and I pouted.
Acha hai ....mujhe laga mere liye laaye ho ....I said .

(It's really nice , but I thought you got this for me )

You can wear it if you want ....he said .
Nahi Arjun , kesi baate kar rahe ho ....kisi ka gift mei kyu pehn k ghumu .....mere pass aur bhi h ....I will one from them and look at this one .....ye bhi toh acha h jo mei abhi pehne rahi thi ....I said showing him my other necklace.

(No Arjun , How can I roam around wearing someone else gift .
This one is also good that I am going to wear )

He smiled and pecked my nose . I was just joking....I have got this for you only .......He  said and I glared at me .

Mei nahi lungi ab ...I said turning my back to him and he has the audacity to laugh .
Majak tha yrrr .......he said and made me wear it and I smiled.

(I won't take it now.
I was just kidding)

I wore the studs too and it gave me a classy and elegant look .
I kissed his cheek saying a thankyou but he being the greedy men wanted more but I don't really have time to fulfill all his wishes now .

We joined everyone at Tai Ji's house and the guests have started to come too.
I went to see Akshita Di with Vedika while he got busy with the relatives and other guests .

I hugged Di and kissed my little Angle Amu too .
Kesa hai Massi ka baby .....I asked her and she grinned.
I am good massii....Look at my dress....she twilrrd in her cute lengha and showed me her bindi and bangles too.