chapter 32

Shrishti's pov-

It's finally Saturday Today....that's means holiday...
I know it's been just 4 days I have been to office and I am celebrating the day off like anything.

But the thing is I have to work hard as I don't want to disappoint Dad at any cost .
I recheck everything twice before submitting it as I don't want to come across less deserving or something.

I feel pressure of performing good here .
That was not the case with Arjun.  I was quite free there comparatively.
I felt free to commit mistakes knowing that he would just correct me and I didn't feel embarrassed in front of him admitting that I don't know few things.

I didn't realise untill I started working here . although people here are more polite and considerate and Dad also help me in things but nothing can be compared to my comfort zone with Arjun .

I don't know what gets into when he is around ...I feel free and raw in his presence.
I don't even have to think twice before speaking my mind out .
Mom and Dad are best but still I need to behave in a certain way and same goes to my parents too.

Arjun is like my buddy....I just go with the flow . I cuss him , call him names , throw things at him , show tantrums, behave like a spoilt brat and make him acomply to my demands ......

I am realising this now when I am away from him .
Uske saath kuch bhi karna ....it feels right and my right too ....haq h mera....he is my husband. I can ask him anything and make him do anything.

Arjunnnnn .......aajaoo yrrr ab ....I spoke to his photo .

I got ready wearing a yellow patila suit ...
All the bua ji's and their Childerns, Arjun's paternal cousins everyone has started coming today for tomorrow's baby shower .

Vaishali di has also come from USA along with her baby boy .
Vedika will come by evening and rest of the Rana family will come directly to the function tomorrow.

Tai Ji's and our house is full of people.
Vikram Bhai 's maternal cousins have come too .
Uff too many relatives but my husband is not here and everyone is inquiring about him from me and Mom .

Shrishti......beta come here ....Mom called me and I walked towards her .
Meet Mrs. Khana ...she is Arjun's principal and our family friend too ....Mom introduced to to the lady who smiled at me as I greeted her .

Your husband used to one of the most popular child in the school . He was brilliant in academics but was equally naughty. That boy never abide by the Rules and Chauhan Bhaishab used to visit school every week because of his complains.......she told me and I chuckled.

But I am very proud of his achievements...she said and I felt pride too in being his wife .

Is she Arjun's wife .....One of the Aunty's asked and I greeted her as Mom nodded in acknowledgement.

You are very preety beta ... she said patting my head and I smiled.
Later Mom introduced me to her Kitty party friend's too and they all teased me .

When can we expect good news beta....One of them asked and I blushed not knowing what should I say and everyone laughed.

Shrishti beta just go and see if your Dad has his medicine or not ....Mom asked and I nodded excusing myself.

Thank God otherwise all these ladies would have never left me .
But everyone was nice to me .

Bhabhi ....Vashali Di has asked for you ....one of Arjun's cousins told me and I nodded.

Arreyyyy Shrishti kaha busy thi tum ....hum  log kab se wait kar rahe the ... Vaishali Di asked .
I was busy with the guests.....I said sitting beside Akshita Di who was glowing.