Characters

◆ CHARACTERS ◆

AKASH MAHESHWARI
A Handsome, Hot and Caring guy with a charming personality. A Senior Manager at an IT Company. A Down to Earth person who loves and respects his parents a lot. He is 28 and loves riding bikes and cars. Also loves going to the beaches and mountains. He feels alive seeing the beauty of the nature. After having some bad experiences in dating at youth, he always wished for a girl whom he can stay with for a lifetime.

 After having some bad experiences in dating at youth, he always wished for a girl whom he can stay with for a lifetime

💗🦋✨️

AVIKA SINGH
A Cute, Creative and Helpful girl who's dream is to become an Architect. An Old School and Introvert girl but Extrovert in front of the people whom she trusts. She is 24 and has completed her graduation. She loves vintage things. Also loves to wear ethnic and looks extremely elegant in them. According to her, people can not be trusted easily. Even if they do everything for you they can not be trusted. She feels this because of her bad past and is heartbroken after that.

💗🦋✨️

💗🦋✨️

◆OTHER CHARACTERS◆
(Only Important Characters Are Mentioned)
Wrote a brief about every Character.
It's your choice if you wanna read it because later will add a little bit of their intro in story but padh loge toh acha hoga 😭

PRACHI KHURANA
(Avika's Bestfriend)
She is Avika's Bestfriend since they were in school. A Hot and Extrovert girl who likes doing adventures in life. She is a doctor by profession. After having some worst experiences of dating in her early age, she stopped dating guys and now looking for one who stays forever with her.

ANURAG ARORA
(Avika's Close Friend)
The only guy friend of Avika whom she trusts a lot. They are friends since they were in school. He is more like a brother to her who loves and supports her a lot. He is a software engineer and dating a girl from his office.

SHIVANI SINGH
(Avika's Mother)
She is Avika's mother and a house wife who loves her daughter the most. A caring and a loveable mother everyone wishes for. Tries to support her daughter always but sometimes can not due to the domination of her husband.

DEEPAK SINGH
(Avika's Father)
He is Avika's father. A responsible and ethical person but has a dominating personality. His words and decisions are just like lines drawn on stone. Everyone follows his orders without any argument.

~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~

SIDDHARTH ROY
(Akash's Bestfriend)
The only friend of Akash. He works in the same company as Akash works. A smart and a good-looking man. Sometimes behaves cute just like a 10 year old kid but when he is in serious mode, he gives the best advices. He supports and loves his best friend a lot and helps him whenever Akash needs him. He is single right now and looking for a girl to date and later marry.

PALLAVI MAHESHWARI
(Akash's Mother)
She is Akash's mother and a fashion designer by profession. She runs a boutique. Loves her family a lot but could not give much time to her children due to her busy schedule in life. A humble and sweet lady who loves to help people. Her image in the society matters her but not much than his husband matters.

VIVEK MAHESHWARI
(Akash's Father)
He is Akash's father and helps his wife in her business. Earlier used to work at a company but lost his job due to some cost cuttings. After he lost his job, he helps his wife and they together took their business high. Also, His image matters the most to him than anything else in the world.

KAVYA SAXENA
(Akash's Real Sister)
She is the real sister of Akash And by profession is a Professor at a college. A cute, mature, caring and bubbly girl. Loves her brother a lot and helps him whenever he is in trouble. She is 32 and married to Kartik Saxena 2 years ago, the love of her life

KARTIK SAXENA
(Akash's Brother-in-law)
He is Akash's Brother-in-law and Kavya's Husband. A caring and helpful person who loves his wife, supports her every decision and respects her a lot. He lost his parents in young age but later found her lifeline Kavya whom he married 2 years ago.

💗🦋✨️

◆BLURB◆

Having a worst past experience of life, Avika could not trust anyone easily and wanted to study in her life and be independent. But destiny played the game and she was forcefully tied in an Arrange marriage with Akash. Akash being a simple hearted man was looking for a life partner. According to Avika all guys are the same and they can not be trusted easily. What do you think will Akash be proved like other guys or will he fulfill her expectations?

💗🦋✨️

◆AUTHOR'S NOTE◆

•The story will start from 13th March 2024

•The story will contain some hindi dialogues.

•Not an expert in english and it is also my first story so grammatical mistakes might be there so I apologise for that before only

•Author doesn't own any of the pictures used in the book.

•Some scenes might contain trigger content so read it on your own risk.

•At last, I will try not to disappoint anyone and will try to write the best one that I am capable of.

A big thanks to all those who will take out time and give chance to my story.
Love you all<3