Chapter 2 ~ Comfortable Sleep

He knew she will refuse so even after she refused he started removing pins from her hairs.

She skipped her a heart beat and was still. She was amazed by his action. By getting courage she turned around and faced him.

"Listen Pl-Please Mat Kariye M-Mai Krr Lungi" She said with anxiousness and pain in her eyes.
(Please don't do it, I will do it myself)

He stopped and went in the balcony.  He had guilt. Guilt of marrying someone who was not interested.

"Kya krr diya yaar maine. Kisi ka dil todke usse Shadi krr li. Isse acha toh na hi hoti. Socha tha shadi krke akelapan door ho jayega lekin yaha toh kuch alag hi ho rha hai" He started talking with himself.
(What did i do? I married someone and broke her heart. It shouldn't have been happened, that would be more better. I thought after marrying my loneliness will go away, but here something different is happening.)

After half an hour of overthinking he came inside and saw Avika keeping a pillow on the couch.

"What are you doing?" He asked in confusion.

"Uhh woh s-sone ke liye jagah bana rhi thi" She replied with hesitation and fear.
(Making space for sleeping.)

After she replied It was an end of Akash's patience. He was so disappointed and exasperated with her behavior. He took steps and approached near her.

Her heart started beating heavily. He was approaching near her and She stepped back. The more he came near, the more she was stepping behind while looking at him. This continued until she collided with the wall.

"Peeche jagah nhi hai, kaha jaogi?" He said in sarcasm.
(There is no space behind, where will you go?)

He was about to pin her to the wall but he knew that she will be uncomfortable so he maintained a little distance and stood. He leaned down towards her and her heart was racing and she started shivering. His gaze was very strong. The proximity in his eyes caused her to lower her lashes.

"Look at me." He ordered her in a loud voice.

She flinched and started shivering even harder. He noticed her getting uncomfortable and nervous and he sighed.

"Avika...calm down girl. This is not how things are handled. Look at me or else I have no problem in lifting up your face with my hands. Then don't say later that you got uncomfortable." He said and felt really exhausted.

By gaining a little courage she looked up at him, in his eyes, who were guilt ridden and were concerned about her.

"Look Avika, I know you were forced to marry me. I dont know why you were being forced and I am not even interested knowing that until you want to tell me by yourself. Merko bas yeh kehna hai ki abb humari shadi ho chuki hai. Na aap kuch krr sakti hai na mai kuch kar skta hu. So lets just forget whatever happened and move forward in the life together. I know bolne me bahut aasan hai but aapko jitna time lena hai cheezo ko accept krne me aap lijiye mujhe koi dikkat nhi hai. Aur rahi baat sone ki toh I request you to please sleep on the bed. I swear to god I wont even dare to touch you until you are not ready or you dont want me to. And mai aise he cheeze nhi bolta mai unhe dil se maanta bhi hu. Toh aap bina zyada soche aaram se so sakti hai. Baki toh jaisi aapki marzi mai force nhi krunga aapko." He said with deep but smooth voice.
(I just want to say that we are married now. Neither I can do anything nor you.
I know it is easy to say but you take your time to accept things. I dont have any problem. And if we talk about sleeping so I request you to please sleep on bed.
And I mean the things what I speak. So you can sleep freely without thinking much. Or else it's completely your choice I will not force you.)

His eyes showed love and affection for her. This made her heart melt. Till now She was feared but now she was a little bit relaxed.

Suddenly there was a knock on the room. Akash left her and moved to open up the door. It was his mother. She looked at Avika.

"Beta tune change krr liya?" She asked from Avika in concern
(Did you changed?)

"Ji kar liya hai" Avika replied with a fake smile.
(Yeah I did)

"Acha Chalo aaram se so jao tum dono subah jaldi uthna hai rasamon ke liye..Kuch zarurat ho toh mujhe bata dena" She said very sweetly.
(Okay so now both of you sleep because you have to wake up early tomorrow for rituals..If you need anything then inform me)

"Haan maa aap chinta mat karo aap bhi so jao" Akash replied.
(Yes mom you don't worry about us and you too sleep)

"Itni kya jaldi ho rhi hai terko mujhe bhejne ki ,baat toh krne de kum se kum" Pallavi said in confusion.
(Why are you in hurry to send me back, atleast let me talk)

"Jaldi toh hogi na maa" Kavya, Akash's Sister teased him standing behind her mother and winked at him.
(Mom There will be hurry)

Avika's eyes got widened and she started coughing. Akash saw how uncomfortable she got after hearing this.

"Kya di aap bhi abb yeh sab baatein krr rhe ho...hadh hai" He replied getting exasperated.
(What are you saying di?)

"Kavya chup kar tu so ja jakr.." Pallavi yelled glaring at Kavya
(Kavya you just shut up and go to sleep)

"Mai ja rhi hu bacho koi zarurat ho toh bata dena" She said to Avika and Akash
(I am going kids if you need anything just tell me)

Akash locked the room and went on the bed to sleep facing other side. Avika had a great chaos going on in her mind. She went outside in the balcony. Akash's, Prachi's and Her Mother's words were echoing in her mind.

"Bro na tu kuch krr sakti hai na mai so start your new life with Akash now." ~Prachi
(Neither you can do anything nor me)

"Beta mai janti hu tere saath zabardasti hui hai lekin sab theek ho jayega. Jab tu ek doosre ko janoge samjhoge toh sab theek ho jayega" ~Shivani (Her Mother)
(I know you are being forced but all the things will get fine after some time. When you both will know each other, understand each other, then all things will get fine.)

"I swear to god I wont even dare to touch you until you are not ready" ~Akash

After all the chaos in her head she finally decided that she will try to accept up the things. And she decided to sleep on bed so that Akash's feelings doesnt get hurt. And also because she knew that she wont be able to sleep comfortably on couch.

She went inside, took a deep breath and slept on the edge of the bed.

"Aaram se so jaiye...Mai kha nhi jaunga aapko agar aap dhang se bed par so jayengi toh" Akash said teasingly.
(Just sleep comfortably, I won't eat you if you sleep comfortably on the bed!)

"Aa-Aap uthh rakhe hai?" Avika asked in horror.
(You are up?)

"Hmm but abb so rha hu, aap bhi so jaiye aaram se"
(Yeah but now I am sleeping and you too sleep comfortably)

"Hmm"

She adjusted herself quite comfortably on bed and slept.

So here's Chapter 2. Hope you guys will like it. Do vote if you really liked it and do share it with your friends.
Next chapter: Tomorrow <3