Glimpse

GLIMPSE

Akash just came from the office and saw Avika in the kitchen. He went inside and stood just at the side of her, leaning at the wall.

"Arrey aap itni jaldi kaise aa gye office se?" Avika asked narrowing her eyes in confusion.
(How did you came so early from office?)

"Bas aise hi, aapko dekhne ka mann karr rha tha toh mai aa gya!" Akash said and winked at her.
(Just like that, I wanted to see you so I came early!)

Avika blushed and looked aside. He chuckled looking at her. She looks so cute when she blushes and he loves looking at her cuteness.

"Acha vaise kya banaya hai aapne khane me?" Akash asked from her.
(By the way, What did you cook for dinner today?)

"Rajma Chawal" Avika replied passing a smile to him.
(Red beans and Rice)

"Acha and listen please 'Aap' krke mujhe mat bulaya kariye. Itni respect ki aadat nhi hai' She said while pouting.
(Ok and listen please don't call me so respectfully. I don't have the habit of so
much respect)

"Toh aadat daal lijiye." He replied looking at her affectionately.
(Then make it a habit!)

"And aaj tak toh aapne kabhi nhi bola ki aapko dikkat hai..Aaj 3 mahine baad kyu bol rhi hai?" He asked with confusion
(And till today you have never said that you have a problem. Why are you tellling me today after 3 months? )

"Woh tab toh mai aapse...Ahh khair kya repeat krna, pata hi hai aapko...." She replied with hesitation.
(Well at that time...Ahh never mind, you know it...)

"But please na mujhe nhi daalni aadat aap merko tum ya jaise aapko theek lage vaise krke bulaiye but aap nhi please.." Avika said pouting.
(But please I don't want to make it a habit so just call me the way you want but not so respectfully)

"Arrey now I have a habit of saying 'aap'. It is difficult for me to change it suddenly!" Akash replied narrowing his eyes.

"Thoda time lagega fir aadat pad jayegi..please na" She said pleasing him
(It will take some time then you will get a habit of it...Please)

"Abb aap itni pyaar se bolengi toh maan na toh padega hi" Akash said smiling at her.
(Now if you will say so sweetly, then I will have to agree.)

"Tumm" She replied making a puppy face

"Arrey aa rha hu uspe wait. Agar aap chahti hai ki mai aapko tum krke bulau toh aapko bhi meri ek baat maan ni padegi." He ordered looking at her.
(Wait I am coming on that point. If you want me to call you the way you want then you will also need to agree with me on one thing)

"Kya?" She asked narrowing her eyebrows.
(What?)

"Aapko mujhe mere naam se bulana padega." He ordered her with a smirk on his face.
(You have to call me with my name)

"Yeh kya baat hui mai nhi bulaungi." She replied while blushing and looking everywhere but not him.
(Wait no, I won't call you by your name)

Akash chuckled and said, "Toh mai bhi 'aap' krke hi baat krunga aapse.."
(Then I will also not talk with you the way you want me to talk)

"Haanji theek hai mai jhel lungi." She replied making an annoyed face.
(Yeah fine I will bear it!)

After this Akash checked everywhere and seeing the opportunity, he held her from her waist and pulled her near him. Avika's heart started racing. She felt butterflies in her stomach. She tried to get out of his grip but would he let her? Obviously no.
He was looking at her shamelessly. His gaze so strong, that can make one's heart melt. She felt chills through her spine.

"Bulaiye na merko mere naam se..." He insisted, looking at her with his strong gaze.
(Call me from my name)

What do you think will Avika call him by his name? For knowing, do read,"The Perplexed Destiny"
Starting from 13th March 2024 <3