Chapter 13 ~ Liquor Chocolates

Akash rushed towards Prachi and Avika saw her but then both of them heard a little snore sound from her. She actually dozed off to sleep.

"This Girl Is Gonna Make Me Crazy One Day!" Avika said in irritatation.

Avika made her sleep on the couch. While Akash took Siddharth to other room and made him sleep there.

Akash came out while Avika was in the drawing room.

"Avika.." Akash said in low voice and Avika hummed.

"Uhh..Woh.." Akash said and sighed.

"Let me be clear only...Avika I am sorry" Akash said in low voice and looked down.

"For what?" Avika asked in confusion.

"For Whatever Siddharth just said. I mean he likes your best friend and I don't even know how. So sorry for that don't take him seriously please!" Akash said.

"It's fine..I have no problem if he likes my best friend..we can not control anyone's feeling's..And it's her call whatever she will do whether accept or reject, that is her decision. So there is no need to apologise for that!" Avika said with sweet tone.

Akash looked up at her and he was happy as her wife is understanding. He was worried if in case she just get furious on him but she didn't and he felt delighted.

Avika's gaze went to Prachi.

"This girl can not handle Liquor! I don't understand what was the need to eat them! I am sure she must have brought these and would not have checked that they contained liquor" Avika said and sighed.

"But how can you say she brought them? It can be him too!" Akash asked in confusion because he doubts that his best friend might have planned this to confess his feelings.

"No it is not possible! Chocolates and Prachi have a strong relation since childhood. She loves them and It is for sure she would have brought them" Avika said.

"Ohh then it might be her only" Akash said and Avika hummed.

"She is just not easy to handle when she is drunk" Avika said and shooked her head.

"Then you both Bestfriends are mutual in this case!" Akash said and chuckled.

"What do you mean?" Avika asked in confusion.

"You were too not easy to handle when you were drunk" Akash said and giggled.

"What's there to laugh in that. I wasn't aware that it was a drink and not water." Avika replied in embarrassment.

"But what did I exactly do after that?" Avika asked.

"You were blabbering a lot just the way Siddharth did right now. You were just speaking anything." Akash said and chuckled.

"What was I saying exactly" Avika asked as she feared that she might have not told about anything which should not have been revealed now.

"How would I remember everything! I said na you were speaking continuously, I don't remember everything. And as much as I remember there was nothing important or else I would have asked about it from you." Akash said.

"Ohh Okay..." Avika said in a low voice.

"You were speaking so much that I thought that ki agar aap roz aise bologe toh-" Akash said in flow and then realized what he is speaking.

"Agar mai roz aise bolungi toh?" Avika asked in confusion.

He leaned closer to her and said,"Toh mere dil ko bahut acha lagega"

She looked away in shyness and thought 'And again he has started his drama'

"Uhh..should we too sleep?" Avika asked giving a sarcastic fake smile.