Chapter 8 ~ Twinning

Avika went inside the showroom and was choosing clothes but she was way too confused as she had never bought them. The confusion was clearly visible on her face.

So Akash went to her and asked,"What happened, You look quite tensed?"

"Uhh Nothing it's just I haven't bought them so I don't know what will suit on me so I am quite confused." Avika replied in low voice.

Akash sighed and said,"You know what, Just buy anything because you look pretty in every thing so don't think much!"

Avika's POV~

His words, Damn his words made my heart flutter. It was not the first time anyone complimenting me but I don't know why his words are making me feel butterflies. His presence actually makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. No, It's not love for sure but I don't know what it was. His gestures were making my heart quite melt but my brain was forcing me not to trust him. And why won't it be! After whatever has happened to me, I guess the word 'trust' is not in my dictionary. But I don't know what this guy has in his aura, I think he will make this word again available to the dictionary of my brain.

After keeping my thoughts at a side, I picked some jeans, long dresses and tops. I bought a few only as I know i won't wear them in daily wears. After I was almost done, I saw Akash coming to me with a white dress in his hand.

"Uhh..I choose this for you, It will look pretty on you. Take this too and wear it tomorrow!" Akash said.

"Oh My god! This is so Pretty! I will buy it for sure! Thank you" I replied smiling at him.

To be honest, that dress was actually very pretty. I was wondering how I skipped seeing it in the showroom but anyways I would say his choice is Nice. I liked the dress so how can I resist it, I took that too. And then we bought everything and left the mall.

Akash's POV~

While she was looking for her clothes, I sat at the couch there and was looking through the showroom and suddenly my gaze went to a corner and damn I was amazed looking at the dress hanging there. It was a white coloured long dress and I knew it would look amazing on her.

I stood up and picked that dress. I wanted to tell her to buy it but I was not sure if she would really like it or not. With hesitation, I went to her and showed it and She kept it saying that she liked it. I was first amazed as I didn't expected she will like it but she did. Her smile looking at that dress made my heart smile.

~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~

Then when they came out from the mall, Avika saw a ferris wheel which was the Big Singapore's Flyer. She was amazed by looking at it and got really excited seeing it.

 She was amazed by looking at it and got really excited seeing it

The Singapore Flyer

"Can we go there?" Avika asked in excitement. There was a silence for two minutes