Chapter 6 ~ Honeymoon's Planning

The next day, Akash, Pallavi and Vivek went for their work and Avika was alone at the home. She was quite scared in the starting because of being alone in such a big house but got normal after some time.

She was standing in the balcony of her room which had a really pretty view. Looking at the nature she used to feel relaxed. She thought how she used to be a happy girl and now suddenly how depressed she has got. While she was looking at the nature, her phone rang and it was Prachi.

"How's you?" Prachi asked.

"Fine..What about you?"Avika replied

"I am fine too..What were you doing?" Prachi asked

"Nothing was just getting bored so came out and stood in the balcony" Avika said.

"Why bore? Are you alone at home?" Prachi asked

"Yeah..All have gone out for work...And whole house's responsibility is now on me.." Avika replied feeling exhausted.

"And the thing is that at home I used to refuse mom when she said me to do something but here I can not deny anything." Avika said quite disappointedly.

"Yeahh It's really difficult to manage but don't worry, with time you will get used to it." Prachi said.

"Yeah that is true...I was remembering the days when we used to hang out and enjoy but just see now how depressed my life has become" Avika said.

"Arrey don't worry we'll hang out soon..'' Prachi said.

"Yeah and you know what, yesterday, my mother-in-law said that we should go out for honeymoon so that we get time to spend and we will know each other and damn bhai I was legit so awkward! Like going out! With him! No i can't!" Avika exclaimed getting exasperated.

"You know what Avika, Your mother-in-law is right! You just said you are bored and want to go out, so you can go with jiju and by this you will understand each other." Prachi exclaimed.

"What! Even you Prachu! Atleast think about me" Avika said pouting.

"Yeah I am thinking about you only! For how long will you just stay quite and ignore him huh? One day you will have to talk with him, you will have to know him, so better do it now na!" Prachi said 

"Ughh...I will see" Avika said in frustration.

"Yeahh you just think only and don't do anything! Anyways will call you later, I am getting a call from hospital" Prachi said.

Their call hung up and Avika had to cook something for dinner, so she went in the kitchen amd started it!

Meanwhile Akash was busy in his work at office.

"Sir, here are other files by the employees. Please recheck it." Shruti said. Shruti was the PA of Akash.

Akash took the files and as he was checking them there was a knock at the door of his cabin.

"Come in" Akash said.

It was his three colleagues Rishi, Adhvik and Vansh. They were his friends, not very close but he used to talk with them a bit.

"Arrey bhai aa gya tu?" Three of them asked and sat on the couch at the side.
(Did you came?)

"I came yesterday only, you guys weren't there", Akash said and chuckled.

"So tell how's everything going?" Akash asked from them.

"Hum kya bataye...Aap bataiye aapke kya haal?" Rishi asked.
(What should we tell, You tell how are you?)

"Vaise hi jaise chalta tha normal" Akash said and started scrolling through his mobile.
(Just normal like it used to go)

"Achha ji..No changes after Bhabhi has come?" Adhvik asked narrowing his eyes