Chapter 4 ~ Avika's Pag Phera

Both Kavya and Akash came out and cleaned the drawing room together. And the next moment the door bell rang. Akash went to open the door. It was Siddharth, Akash's Bestfriend.

"Hanji Broo Kya haal!" Siddharth said and hugged him.
(How are you)

"Kuch nhi bhai kya hi hona hai" Akash said faking smile.
(Nothing bro, what has to happen)

"Umm Hmm lagta hai raat ko kuch hua nhi" Siddharth replied teasing him
(It seems like nohing happened at the night)

"You just shut up huh! Bol toh aise raha hai jaise kuch pata hi na ho.." Akash said getting irritated.
(You are saying as if you don't know anything)

"Arrey still tell kuch bhi nhi hua kya?" Siddharth asked.
(Still nothing happened huh?)

Akash told him the whole story of the past night.

"Hmm koi nhi...She will get comfortable soon. Abb itna samay ruke ho toh thoda time aur intezaar kro." He replied teasingly and winked at him.
(No problem, Now you have waited for so long then wait a bit more too)

"Shut up yaar...There are many other things instead of that. Like theek hai I wanted to do that but at this point other things are important" Akash exclaimed

"Haan woh toh hai hi" Siddharth said.

"Akash usko andar bitha toh le..Darwaze par khade hokar baat krr rha hai" Pallavi yelled from kitchen.
(Akash atleast let him sit inside, you are talking standing at the door)

After listening to her mom, Akash made him sitted in the drawing room

And Vivek, Akash's Father and Kartik, Akash's Brother-in-law and Kavya's Husband came out.

"Good morning" Vivek and Kartik said

Both Akash And Siddharth wished them.

Kavya came out from the kitchen and said, "Mai Avika ko lekar aati hu, she might be ready by now."
(I will bring Avika)

Kavya went in the room.

"Ho gaye ready?" Kavya asked
(Are you ready)

"Hanji Done"Avika replied

"Okay then let's go" Kavya said.

Avika came down with Kavya. She entered and everyone looked at her. She lowered her lashes. Akash's eyes got widen. He was amazed by her looks. His heart skipped a beat looking at her. She wore a lavender colour saree with open hair and some minimal makeup and jewelery and was looking extremely pretty and beautiful. Akash could not look anywhere else than her.

She came forward and touched the feet of Pallavi and she said while stopping her "Arrey bas bas Humare yaha betiyaan pair nhi choothi, toh tumhe bhi koi zarurat nhi hai" and then kissed her forehead and said "Bahut pyaari lag rhi hai meri bachi"
(Daughters don't touch feet in our family, so you should also not do that.
My child is looking so pretty)

In return Avika passed a smile and Akash was staring at her.

Then she went and joined hands in front of Vivek and Kartik and wished them.

And then Akash said, "He is my best friend Siddharth"

"Namastey Bhabhi" Siddharth wished Avika

"Namaste" Avika wished with a smile.

"Avika baith ja tu bhi then rasmein shuru krte hai" Pallavi said and Avika nodded.
(Avika you too sit, then will start the rituals)

Avika sat beside Akash maintaining a good distance between them.

After all rituals it was now time for Avika to make a dessert for everyone. She was perfect in making kheer so she made it and everyone liked it. Later they had breakfast and then it was the time for Avika's Pag phera. Prachi, Avika's Bestfriend and Anurag, Avika's close friend and more like a brother to her, were coming to pick her up.

Till both of them were about to come, Avika asked from Pallavi, "Mai kuch help karva du aapki?"
(Should I help)

"Arrey nhi nhi beta tu aaram krr le 2-3 din fir tune hi sambhalna hai sab" Pallavi said and smiled at her.
(You rest 2-3 days then later you only have to handle everything)

One of the things why Avika didn't want a marriage was Responsibility. It was not like she didn't want to become responsible but she knew that it will be really difficult for her to manage the whole house as well as her dreams. She has seen how her mother has struggled in her life due to it and didn't want the same to happen with her. And she didn't even knew if everyone will allow her to fulfill her dreams. She was all clueless of what to do in her life to make it better. While she was thinking about this, the bell rang and it was Prachi and Anurag.

They entered and Prachi hugged Avika. Anurag too shared a side hug with her and Akash and Siddharth were looking at all of this. Akash looked quite jealous seeing Anurag hugging his wife but he controlled himself. Later Anurag and Prachi wished Akash and Everyone at home.

"You fine?" Prachi asked from Avika

"Hmm" Avika replied faking smile.

"Aaiye aap log baithiye" Kavya insisted them too sit.
(Come sit)

Both of them sat down in the drawing room with Avika, Akash, Siddharth, Kartik and Vivek while Kavya and Pallavi were in Kitchen bringing something for them to eat.
Then all of them sat down and talked while Avika was silent most of the time.

"Avika Chale fir?" Anurag asked
(Avika should we go?)

"Huh, Haan.." Avika replied coming out from her thoughts.

Avika then went to her room and packed her stuff and came down and everyone bid her. Akash told her that he will come to pick her up in the evening.

Three of them then went to Avika's house. Both of them talked to her and tried to divert her mind from all the things going on in her head. When they reached her house, her mother welcomed her in the house. Avika was already upset from all the happenings but going back to her house and seeing her mother, she was again back in the trauma. She remembered how her father forcefully got her married even when she had denied hundred times about it. All this tension and disappointment was seen on her face.

"Avika, kab tak naraz rahegi mujhse? Abb bas bhi kar bache" Shivani, Avika's mother cupped her cheeks and said to her.
(Till when will you be upset from me?)

Avika could not control and hugged her mother and started crying. After a few minutes her mother made her stop crying. After she did, her mother, Prachi and Anurag spent a few hours together with her and made her mood good. They watched a movie together, ate Avika's favourite dishes and spent time together.

But after having lunch, Avika's father, Deepak came to the house from his work in the evening. Avika got furious seeing him. All the scenes of her marriage and everything again ran infront of her eyes. She didn't want to face him and kind of hated him after everything has happened. His father looked at her and without even talking to her, went into his room.

Shivani was planning to tell Anurag and Prachi to take her out because she stays here, there can be a big argument in the house. The moment she was about to say to them, the bell again rang and it was Akash.

Then Shivani, Prachi and Anurag talked with him and later Deepak too came out and talked with him. Avika was sitting there quietly and furious at the same time. Then they had dinner.

Here's Chapter 4. Sorry for late update, was quite busy due to few reasons. Now will update regularly.
Do vote if you liked the chapter<3