Chapter 9 ~ Drunken Avika

Then, the next two days went too good with them. Both of them spent time together, enjoyed and got to know each other better. His gestures were somewhere melting her heart. Avika was an introvert person but inside she used to fall for a person very easily. She was kind hearted and trusted people easily. But her past, always traumatizes her in trusting people. She has to change her personality for this. If she was the old Avika, she would have fallen for Akash but now just that slight doubt, triggers her and she herself don't know how long will it take to fill this small doubt.

Both were standing out in the balcony of their suite. They were looking at the view. The view was very mesmerizing that Avika liked it a lot. She was seeing the view outside while Akash was staring at her.

"The view from here is so mesmerizing. Isn't it?" Avika said looking outside.

"Yeahh, It is so mesmerizing" Akash replied looking at her. She looked at him as she could feel him staring at her.

"Can you please stop staring at me!" Avika said in irritatation.

Akash cleared his throat and looked away and said, "Sorry!" She for some reason smiled looking at him. She kind of now had developed a trust on him and was quite comfortable near him but she was not ready to accept it whole heartedly. His gestures worked in making her heart melt and he knew that one day he will make her love him, the way he loves her.

The next day was the last day of them at Singapore. Both again visited the places that were left and enjoyed. Later at night, Akash asked her to have dinner at a restaurant. After they had the dinner and came out from the restaurant, Akash's gaze went to the side and he saw a club.

"Avika...Waha chale?" Akash asked from Avika showing the club from his facial expressions.
(Should we go there?)

"Club?" She asked widening her eyes.

"Yeahh..."Akash replied.

"I haven't ever been in a club." Avika said.

"So let's try it today!"Akash said and insisted.

"But I don't drink." Avika said

"Even I don't." Akash said

"Then what will we do there?"Avika asked

"Arrey there are many other things to do instead of drinking..let's go na" Akash insisted

"Uhh okay" Avika replied with hesitation.

Both of them went inside the club. It was quite new to Avika as it was her first time she has ever been to a club. There was a bar and a disco inside it.

"Wanna dance?" Akash asked.

"Hmm? I- Ahh With me?" She asked in confusion.

"Hmm, Aur toh koi hai nahi yaha aapse hi bolunga." Akash said raising his eyebrows.
(Yeah, There is no one else so I will ask from you only!"

"Ahh...I- I don't know...." Avika replied in hesitation.

"You don't know right? Then come.." Akash said and held her hand and took her to the the disco.

She widened her eyes seeing his actions. Akash took both of her hands and danced. She was awkward and very nervous. Her heart beats raced when they came closer while dancing. He was really good at dancing. He danced with her but maintained a good distance as he knew his limits. He had promised her that he won't touch her until she is comfortable and he won't break it. After dancing they were both tired. They sat at the couch placed their.

"It was fun! Wasn't it?" Akash asked.

Avika hummed with a warm smile.

"Ahh You wait here..Till then I may use the restroom" Akash said and left.

Avika was tired and was quite thirsty. She went up and looked for water. She saw a helper and asked,"Can you please tell where is water?"

"You can check there Ma'am." He said and pointed somewhere. She thanked him and went there. A lot of glasses were kept there which were colourless and seemed like water. As she was too thirsty, so without enquiring much she drank it. And yes you are thinking right, It was not water but a drink. Actually it was Tequila. For a second she felt uneasy but then she got drunk. She went crazy after that and suddenly her favourite song got played on the disco and she crazily went on the dance floor and started dancing. She got insane and was dancing madly in between the dance floor.

Everyone was looking at her. Seeing her alone a guy came near her, and danced near her getting even closer. But a guy pushed him away and saw Avika in this state. It was no one other than Akash. He came out from restroom and came near the couch where he left her. He got tensed finding Avika nowhere. He searched and when his gaze fell upon the dance floor he saw Avika dancing crazily. He was confused as well as astonished seeing her and he came near her.

"Avika, What is THIS!?" Akash asked in horror.

"I don't know..I drank water but I don't know why I got drunk by just drinking water." She replied in drunk state and was about to fall when Akash held her from shoulders. He was tensed as he didn't know what to do. He thought to lift her up in his arms but he can't beacuse of his promise to her. So He held her hand and took her out of the club.

"Suniyee....Aapkoo pata hai aap na aaj bahut handsomee lag rhe hoo" Avika said in drunkness leaning closer to Akash and held his bicep.
(Listen, You know what you are looking extremely handsome today!)

He widened his eyes at her statement and action. He gulped down looking at her. He held her from the shoulder and took her slowly to the hotel while Avika was blabbering useless things to him. He was listening to that quietly as he knew this is not the real Avika.

"You know what.." Avika said in drunkness while they were walking to the hotel and Akash hummed.

"I..I am very bad! I have such dull face! I am so unconfident..No one loves me..No one, not even a single crush of mine ever liked me...I am very bad...very unpleasant-" Avika was saying and drunkness and started crying but Akash left her shoulder, came forward to her and said,"Shhhh! Don't even dare to say that!"

Avika looked at him in amusement.
"You know what! You are not at all bad and unpleasant! You are just so amazing and I know that! You are just so good in the way you are so don't underestimate yourself!" Akash said this to Avika. Althought he knew she was drunk but listening to how inferior she was, he could not control.

"You know what..I wanted to say this but I think...I am trusting you a little bit." Avika said and giggled and went forward on the road. Akash was just amazed at what she said. He felt that he was on cloud nine! That feeling was just so satisfying for him! He was so delighted. He chuckled and went forward with her.

Both then reached to the hotel. Akash asked her to sleep but she was not listening to him and was saying pointless things.

"Kaash itni baatein tum roz karti!" He said looking into her eyes and chuckled.
(I wish you would have talked like this everyday!)

Then later after some time Akash thought she slept but in real she didn't. Akash looked at her and felt so content that finally he has atleast made a small place of himself in her heart.

"You know what! Just give me One Chance, One single chance! Trust me whole heartedly and I will make sure to not break it ever" He said affectionately and clutched her hair behind that was falling on her face.

Here's Chapter 9. Hope you will like it if you really did then do like and comment. You can also follow me on instagram for reels and spoilers of the story. Id- dazzlingdandelionss