Chapter 10 ~ Back To Home

The Next Morning when Avika woke up, she had a terrible head ache. Akash knew that she will be having it so he brought a lemon tea for her so that she can get relief.

"Take it" Akash said.

"Th-Thank you" Avika replied.

"But I still don't understand how I got drunk by water!" Avika exclaimed in confusion.

"Because It might not be water but a drink!" Akash said

"Hmm maybe!" Avika replied but she had tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Akash asked in concern.

"I had never drunk in my life and I thought I will never do it in my life but-" She said and started crying.

"Why are you crying..It's not your fault.. it was a mistake right, leave it now and get ready quickly we have to leave." Akash replied in the most sweetest voice. Avika hummed and then both of them came back to their home in India.

Then the next day, their normal routine started. Akash and his parents went for work while Avika was at home.

Akash's POV~

When I reached to the office, Siddharth was eagerly waiting in my cabin to ask about the trip. When I entered, we shared a hug and later Siddharth asked in excitement, "So how was your trip?"

"It was fun! Khoob maze kare!" I said and sat at my chair.
(We enjoyed a lot)

"So any progress?" Siddharth asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yeahh a lot! So let me tell you what happened from the starting." I said and then I told him how I held her hands in the whole flight and Damn that feeling elated me so much that I can not even express it. Then I told him about how i took her for shopping and then our twinning of white clothes. The Singapore's Flyer Ride and all the experiences we had.

And lastly, I told him how she got drunk and how cute she was looking. It was difficult taking care of her at that time but my heart too raced when she called me handsome and told me that she is trusting me a bit. The satisfaction of that was just so peaceful. I thought as if I was living my wildest dream. Overall she is just awesome! So calm, kind, beautiful, helpful and the cutest!

"So yeahh this was the trip and she made it hundred times better. She is just amazing and to be honest I would say I have fallen for her more now. Before I just liked her for her looks and calm nature but now I have actually fallen for her personality and she is just awesome!" Akash said with utmost satisfaction in his tone.

"That's great bhai! So Overall your relationship is progressing!" Siddharth said.

"Yes it is! And I hope it progresses with the same speed!" I said.

"Yeahh it will! By the way, Can I come to have dinner at your home today? I am so bored of eating outside everyday!" Siddharth insisted.

"Is it a thing to ask? It's your home only come over whenever you want!"I said and looked at my schedule of meetings today.

"Achha also I wanted to tell you something.." Siddharth said.

"Haan bol" I replied looking at my schedule.
(Yes tell)

"Uhh woh...uhhh..." Siddharth said

"Koi ladki pasand aayi hai?" I said moving my gaze at him.
(Do you like any girl?)

"Bhai tujhe kaise pata chal jata hai sab" Siddharth replied looking at him in irritatation.
(How do you get to know everything?!)

I laughed and said, "I know you from 5 years! I very well get to know what and when you want to tell anything!"