Chapter 1~ The Wedding Night

Marriage is the most wonderful and. beautiful thing to exist in the world. Two souls merging for a lifetime where they will know each other, trust each other and will experience things together in life. It is like a huge painting where two lives brush their moments and experiences of life together. But what if a marriage is being forced? A person is being forced to tie a knot with a person whom they dont even know?

Avika was sitting in Akash's room. She was really nervous and fidgeting her dupatta of her Lehnga. It was their wedding night and she was so disappointed with her life. Circumstances that took place in her life made her really disenchanted.

The very next moment Akash came inside the room and locked the door. The sound of locking of the door made Avika's heart heavy. She started feeling her heart beats in her whole body. Her body started shivering due to anxiousness. She felt as if she was breathless.

He turned and looked at her. His strong gaze sent chills in her body. She started feeling weak and was on the urge to cry. She never expected her life to change so sudden. She felt as if her life is over now.

Akash and Avika had a forced marriage not from both sides but from Avika's side. She was being forced by her parents to marry him but he was interested in marrying her. He felt for her when he saw her for the first time but when he got to know that Avika is actually being forced to marry him, it was too late. He could have denied after knowing that she is not interested but she told him very late when nothing could have been done.

Akash looked at her face which was so tensed and why would not will it be! Afterall being forced for a marriage is not a small thing but what can be done if destiny wanted them to be together!

By looking at her anxious and nervous face he straight away went to the closet to pick up his clothes and went to bathroom for changing them. He knew that she is in pain and needs time to process up the things. At the same time he was guilt ridden. He had guilt that if he could know that she is not interested he would have refused to marry her even after he wanted to.

The moment Akash went inside Bathroom, Avika's eyes were filled with tears and she started crying. Her tears could not stop. She was in pain and had nothing to do.

After a few minutes Avika's Phone rang. She looked at the phone. It was none other than her Bestfriend Prachi's Call. She picked up the phone.

"Hello, Did you reach?", Prachi asked in concern.

"Hmm...", Avika said while sobbing.

"Are you Crying?" Prachi asked in worry.

"Huh..nhi.." Avika replied while wiping her tears.
(No)

"Jhoot mat bol, pata hai merko ki tu ro rhi hai."
(Dont lie, I know you are crying)

"Toh aur kya kru yaar? Zabardasti meri Shadi krva di..I wanted to study become something in life but zindagi mere hisaab se kaha chalegi" Avika said and again started crying.
(Then what else should I do? I got Forcibly married, I wanted to study and become something but life doesn't go the way i want it to go)

"Bro stop it now..I know whatever happened was not right but abb na tu kuch krr skti hai na mai, so accept it now and start your new life with Akash. I know it is not easy but You have to..You do not have any other option..So just stop crying" Prachi asked her to relax.
(Now neither you nor me can do anything)

Avika said nothing and continued crying.

"Stop it bro..bas krr abb roke kuch nhi hoga." Prachi again said to calm her down.
(Stop no, crying is not doing to do anything now.)

After few minutes when Avika stopped crying then Prachi asked, "Akash jiju kaha hai?"
(Where is Akash?)

"Bathroom me hai..change krr rhe hai" Avika replied while sobbing a bit.
(He is in bathroom, changing his clothes.)

"Listen now you too go and change and sleep..Useless cheezo par tension leke kuch nhi hoga.." Prachi said.
(Don't take tension on useless things)

"Hmm...Mujhe yaad aa rhi hai teri.." Avika said pouting her face.
(I am missing you)

"Kal milna toh hai hi na pag phere ki rasam me..mai aa jaungi tere ghar don't worry" Prachi replied her.
(We have to meet tomorrow at your pag phera...I will come at your place don't worry.)

"Hmm"

"Haan abb so ja and dont worry everything will be fine soon..Don't worry" Prachi said and cut the call.
(Yes now sleep)

Akash came out after changing clothes and looked at her. Her heart again started beating really fast making her feel chills through her spine. She lowered her lashes and looked away. He came near the bed and she felt as if her heart will come out.

"Avika.." He said in deep but smooth voice. It was not the first time he called her by her name but hearing her name from his mouth always causes goosebumps to erupt on her skin and same happened this time too.Her heart skipped a beating and she stood still.

"Aap bhi change krr lo..Mai bahar se bags le aau aapke?" He continued.
(You too change, should I bring your bags from outside?)

"Huh..N..Nhi..I..I have my bag here" She replied while shivering.
(N-No I have them here)

"Ohh Okay toh aap krr lo change aaram se mai bahar jata hu" He said and left the room.
(Then you change, till then I will go outside)

She sighed in relief. She felt her body and heart beats getting normal. She removed her Lehnga and changed into a comfortable Kurti and started removing her makeup.

Akash entered the room while she almost finished removing her makeup. They both shared an eye contact and again Avika got nervous and awkward. But she tried to stay normal and started removing pins from her hairs and he was looking at her. She faced difficulty in opening her hairstyle. He saw her struggling  and came near her.

He approched just behind her and her heart got freezed. She felt his breaths on her neck which sent chills through her spine.

"Mai help krr du kya?" He asked in deep and husky voice.
(Should I help?)

"N-Nhi..M-Mai Kar Lu-Lungi" She replied while shivering.
(No I will do it)

So this was Chapter One! Hope you will like it! If you really did then Do Vote and comment to boost up the author!