Chapter 5 ~ Akash's Care

After dinner, Avika and her mother were in the kitchen, Anurag was talking on his phone and Deepak was in his room while Prachi and Akash were in the drawing room.

By looking at the opportunity Prachi said to Akash, "Jiju..."

"I wanted to tell you something" Prachi said.

"Haan bolo" Akash replied.

"Uhh woh actually Avika's mood is upset so dekh lena please.." Prachi exclaimed in concern.

"Ohh Okay, I will see her don't worry....By the way What-" Akash was about to ask something but Avika entered in the room and behind her was her mother.

Prachi made some expressions which made him understand that this can not be talked in front of her.

"Avika, should we leave?" Akash asked.

"Hmm" she replied lowering her lashes.

Then they bid everyone and sat in the car to go home.

Akash sat at the driver seat and Avika sat beside Akash at the passenger seat. She was looking outside through the window while Akash was driving. Akash knew that her mood wasn't good so he was thinking what to do. And suddenly a few ideas flushed his mind. So he thought to execute them.

"Wanna listen to music?" Akash asked

"Huh?" Avika said as she didn't hear what he asked because she was busy overthinking.

"Do you wanna listen to music?" Akash asked again.

"Aapki Marzi" She replied and Akash played the music.
(Your wish)

Akash played music and as he expected her mood got a little better after listening to the music.

While she was listening to music and looking outside the window, she saw an ice-cream truck and she was an ice-cream lover. She looked at the ice-cream truck until the car went forward. Akash was looking at her and noticing her and saw a desire in her eyes to eat ice-cream. So he stopped the car. Avika looked at him in confusion.

"K-Kya hua?" Avika asked in confusion.
(What Happened?)

Akash without responding reversed the car and stopped infront of ice-cream truck. Akash leaned back and faced her.

"So tell me, Which ice-cream do you wanna eat?" Akash asked raising his eyebrows.

Avika thought in confusion 'How did he know that I wanted to eat ice-cream?!'

"Uhh...I-I don't want to eat it" Avika replied half heartedly and looked away

"Aww kiddo don't lie huh..I saw how you were looking at the ice-cream truck." Akash chuckled and said teasingly

"Now stop your drama and tell which one you want?" Akash asked

"Jo bhi lana ho le aaye" Avika replied looking away in shyness and embarrassment.
(Bring whatever you wish)

Akash went and bought ice-cream for her and coincidentally he brought her favourite chocolate flavored ice-cream.

"Avika..Take it "Akash said giving her ice-cream.

Avika took the ice-cream and ate it happily. He was too happy and relaxed seeing her smiling and in a happy mood.

They reached home and Avika was about to go outside from the car.

"Avika.." Akash said to stop her. She looked at him.

"Uhh..Your blouse's knot is opened" He said and looked away.

She looked at it in horror and her knot was opened. She tried to fix it but couldn't.

"Should I help?" Akash asked.

"N-No..it's okay" Avika said and tried again but failed and now she had no option as she can not go outside like this and was feeling very awkward taking help from Akash as she refused him a few minutes ago.

Akash saw her struggling so said in concern, "If you really need help you can ask, there's no need to keep up things in your mind"

She without saying anything turned back and he held the strings and tied them. His hands touched her bare back sending chills through her spine. She felt butterflies in her stomach. After tying, he moved back and was about to open his car's door but heard voice of Avika.

"Th-Thank You..for this and ice-cream" she said in a sweet voice lowering her lashes.

Akash moved at her side and looked at her. He smiled and said, "No need to thank me..People say that No sorry and No Thank you in friendship and we are husband wife which is more than friendship so there's no need to thank me."

She looked and smiled at him and it was not a fake one this time as she liked his gesture but it wasn't enough for her to trust him because of her dark past. She has stopped trusting people after that and she doesn't trust anyone easily.

Then they went to their house and talked a bit with everyone. Later, they slept.

The next morning, Kavya and Kartik were about to leave for their house. Kavya hugged her mother and father and then came to Avika.

"I will miss you cutie! Stay happy and if you need any help just call me anytime, okay?" Kavya exclaimed smiling at her.

"Okay" Avika said and chuckled.

Then Kavya went to Akash, hugged him and said, "Don't worry about anything huh, everything will be alright soon and if there is any problem, just call me."
Akash smiled and nodded.

Everyone bid them and Akash went to office today as he didn't want to skip his work. Vivek too went to the boutique. Pallavi thought to skip going at the boutique so that Avika doesn't feel alone suddenly so she stayed home. At home, Avika helped Pallavi in the household chores.

In the evening both arrived and everyone gathered at the dining table for the dinner. Akash and Avika were sitting beside each other while Akash's parents facing in front of them.

Pallavi thought of something and asked from Akash and Avika, "So what are your plans for honeymoon now? Where are you going?"

Avika widen her eyes and food got choked in her mouth due to which she started coughing listening to this. Akash saw her discomfort and passed her a glass of water.

"Maa abhi time nhi hai..I have a lot of important things at office." Akash said as he knew Avika will not be comfortable with it.
(Mom There's no time)

"What is this Akash? You have got married and now you don't have time to spend with your wife! Just think something about her..I don't know you are going somewhere, Just take leaves from your office!" Pallavi said getting exasperated.

"Maa agar inhe kaam hai toh abhi rehne dete hai na merko koi dikkat nahi hai" Avika said lowering her lashes.
(Mom if he has work then we can leave it for now,I don't have any problem)

"Akash see your wife and learn something from her! She is ready to compromise but aap se kaam kaha chhoda jayega!" Pallavi said getting furious
(How can you leave your work)

"Yeahh Akash just take some holidays from office and go out!" Vivek too said in favour of his wife.

"Okay fine I will see!" Akash replied getting irritated.

When Avika and Akash went to the room, he said, "Don't worry, I will find out a way to cancel this.."

"Hmm" Avika replied

Here's Chapter 5 and I hope you would have loved it. To be honest, this was one of my favourite chapter so yeahh hopefully you would have loved it too! If you really did than do vote and comment because it really motivates the author to write.
Next Chapter ~ Day after tomorrow<3