Chapter 3 ~ Avika's Secret

The next day Akash woke up early. He looked at Avika sleeping by his side.

"She looks so cute while sleeping" he thought and chuckled.

He woke up and got freshened up. When he came out from the bathroom, Avika was up too.

"Good morning" Akash said passing a smile to her.

In return she just looked at him and faked a smile to him. He knew she was awkward so after getting ready, he straight away went outside the room.
Avika got up from the bed and freshened up. As it was her first day in Akash's house, she thought to wear a saree but she didn't knew how to drape it nicely but thought to give it a try. The moment Avika started draping her saree, Kavya came in the room.

"Good Morning Bhabhi!" Kavya exclaimed in excitement.

"Good Morning" Avika replied faking smile.

"You are draping a saree? Should I help?" Kavya asked from her in concern.

"Ahh yeah..Actually I don't know how to wear it properly so.." Avika exclaimed with nervousness.

"No problem..I will help you" Kavya replied.

She then helped her draping it. She pleated the plates and set her saree.

"Done!" Kavya exclaimed

"Thank you so much" Avika replied passing a smile.

"You know what, you are looking damn pretty!" Kavya said smiling at her.
Avika blushed a bit lowering her eye lashes.

"So won't you do makeup? Or just like this?" Kavya asked in concern.

"Yeah I am doing a bit" Avika replied lowering her eye lashes.

"Ohhk then I will sit here with you. You start it" Kavya replied.

Avika was quite hesitant in starting. But after some time she became normal.

"By the way, Ek Baat puchu?" Kavya exclaimed in confusion.
(Should I ask something)

"Haanji bolo" Avika replied.
(Yes)

She cupped her cheeks and asked, "Why are you so sad from yesterday?"

Avika was blank for a second as she did not knew what to reply.

"Ghar ki yaad aa rhi hai kya?" Kavya asked.
(Are you missing your home?)

"Haan di woh bass issi vajah se hai thoda. Abb it will take time to get use to it." Avika replied with nervousness and hesitation.

"Arrey I can understand. Things take time to settle. Even look at me, I had a love marriage still it was awkward for me for a long time. But eventually things were fine and same goes here too. So do not worry okay. And if I talk about Mom or Akash both of them are really understanding so you do not have to worry about anything. Yeah Dad is sometimes rude and quite dominating but you do not need to worry about it. And yes I know it will take time for you to understand everyone but till then if you have any problem or any trouble just come to me. Am always here for you!" Kavya exclaimed with a smile.

Avika was relaxed hearing this. She was a bit happy that she has atleast someone to talk in the house.

"Thank you di! You made my mood happy" Avika said and Kavya hugged her.

"Yeahh So Now don't worry okay, And get ready quickly I am going outiside for a while" Kavya said

Avika nodded and continued her makeup.

Kavya went outside the room. Akash was sitting in the hall and was scrolling through his phone. Pallavi was in kitchen making breakfast.

"Akash drawing room saaf krr de thoda.." Pallavi said from the kitchen.
(Akash clean the drawing room a bit)