Chapter 12 ~ Movie Night

After they had lunch, the bell rang and probably everyone knew it will be Prachi, and there she was. Avika hugged her and both were really happy meeting each other while Siddharth was almost stunned looking at her.

She wore a Black Kurti with jeans and had her hair open. Siddharth almost lost his senses as it was the first time he was seeing her in ethnic clothes. His eyes were just fixed on her and he was just drowned looking at her. While Akash was looking at him staring at her.

"Sharam karr le thodi. Khule aam dekh rha hai jaise toh girlfriend ho teri." Akash said glaring at him.

"Hone wali toh hai na!" Siddharth said and winked at him.

"Hello Jiju" Prachi said and did a handshake with him. Then she looked at Siddharth and said, "Hi!" And forwarded her hand for handshake. He without even thinking held her hand and said, "Helloo..." and started giggling in shyness.

Prachi tried to leave his hand but he wasn't letting it go and was just looking into her eyes crazily. She was clueless at what was happening and was sarcastically smiling looking at him. Akash saw this and just hit him on his shoulder. He came back to his senses, jerked and left her hand. While Akash was glaring at him the way an animal looks at his prey.

Avika's POV ~

I came to my room with Prachi and showed her my room.

"So this is my room!" I said.

"Just as Aesthetic as I thought of! It's Amazing!" She said and we both chuckled and we sat talking with each other.

Talking with my gossip partner is the best thing and I got this opportunity after long and I missed it to be honest. I told her all the circumstances of my life. I told about Akash that he is good, he cares for me, helps me but my ups and downs of my life were not letting me accept it. I was still doubtful somewhere and my past trauma was not letting me trust him.

And later after a few talks she asked, "So what are your plan's now? You have completed your graduation, Now won't you work?"

"Yeah I want to, I was planning to look for some part time job but there's a problem." I said and sighed. Yeah I wanted to work for so long, but never mentioned it. I completed my graduation in B.Arch and just when my last semester exams were over I got married. It was my dream to become an Architect and I achieved it but after this marriage, I didn't get a chance to talk about this to anyone.

"What problem?" Prachi asked

"Uhhh..I don't know If I will be allowed or not, I haven't ever asked anyone here." I said.

"Then whom are you waiting for? Just ask and the thing is your mother-in-law is already working so I don't think so they will refuse you" Prachi said.

"Yeah but if they still refuse then?" I said in hesitation.

"Why are you thinking negatively, They won't. Just talk to Jiju with this I am sure he won't." Prachi said and gave me some hope. I hummed and then I heard  a knock on the door and it was Akash, So both of us went to see.

Author's POV~

Both Prachi and Avika came at the door and opened it.

"If your talks are over then should we start the movie?" Akash asked and both chuckled and then nodded.

They came out and were about to start the movie while Avika was in kitchen bringing something to eat while watching.

Later she came, four of them settled themselves at the couch and started the movie. Avika and Akash were sitting beside each other while Prachi was beside Avika and Siddharth on the other side of Prachi where he was getting all glares of his best friend.