Chapter 11 ~ Cooking Together

Later, Akash along with Siddharth came back home while the dinner was ready by Avika. Three of them and Akash's parents sat and they had dinner.

"Beta acha kiya tune ki khane ke liye aa gaya. Aise Aate raha karo" Vivek said to Siddharth.
(It's good that you came today, keep coming to the home like this.)

"Ji Uncle zaroor" He replied.
(Yeah sure)

"Akash we are going for the wedding function this weekend so we will leave on Friday." Vivek said.

"Haan okay..Aapki tickets confirm ho gayi?" Akash asked in concern.
(Are your tickets confirmed?)

"Haan" Pallavi replied.

Later after having dinner, Akash and Siddharth were sitting in the drawing room and Akash's parents were in their room while Avika was in the kitchen. She came out from the kitchen and was going to her room, when Siddharth stopped her.

"Bhabhi aap bhi baith jao na idhar" He asked from her and smiled.
(Sister-in-law, you too sit here)

Avika looked at Akash and he gestured her to come and sit with them. She smiled and came to sit.

"Listen, See your parents are also going so let's plan something for the weekend!" Siddharth said to Akash.

"Kya plan?" Akash asked.
(What plan?)

"Kuch bhi kar lenge...Bhabhi you tell what should we do" Siddharth asked.
(We will do anything)

"Anything will work for me." She replied.

"Still some ideas..." He asked

"Uhh..How about a movie?" She said.

"That's a great idea, What say Akash?" Siddharth asked.

"Abb jab biwi ji ne bol diya hai toh mai kaha mana karne wala hu..Chalega merko" Akash said looking into her eyes. She blushed at his comment and was looking at him. Siddharth looked at them, he coughed intentionally and they both looked away.
(Now since my wife has agreed then why will I deny!)

"Theek hai fir Saturday ka plan done at your house" Siddharth said.
(Okay then Saturday's plan is confirmed)

But Avika suddenly remembered that she has a plan with Prachi on Saturday. Now she went into deep thinking that what should she do now. Akash looked at her tensed face and asked,"What happened?"

"Huh..Nothing" She replied.

"Arrey tell na.." Akash insisted.

Avika was quite awkward talking to him about this earlier but now she had a good plan in her mind by which she can even meet her and not even spoil their movie plan.

She gained courage and said, "Ughh..If You don't mind..then can I also call Prachi for the movie because it's been long since I met her so if you don't have any problem..."

As Siddharth heard this. His happiness was at no end. He jumped from the couch and said, "Prachiii?! Arrey yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai...Bula lo bhabhi" He said with utmost happiness.
(Is this a thing to ask? Just call her)

Avika was stunned at his action. She felt strange because why was Siddharth so excited to meet her but she thought she is overthinking so she ignored that thought.

While Akash glared at him when he said that. When Siddharth looked at him, he sat down on the couch again looking at his intense glare and said with hesitation, "Uhhh...I meann...bulana chaho toh bula sakte ho..jitne zyada log utna zyada maza...haina Akash" and faked smiling at him.
(If you want to call then you may, more the people, more is the fun..Right Akash?)