1 sick

Supergirls pov
"It has been a few days since he left and I don't know what to do without him"
"It's ok, Kara," Alex tells me
"But it's not ok, I feel sick and I can't stop stress eating and..." Just then I feel my stomach feel like it flips and I feel like puking so I run to the washroom and puke.
"Kara, Hey, that is not normal tomorrow we are going to go to the DEO and they are gonna figure out what is happening to you"
"No, they can't know I'm sick if they know they'll.. they'll..."
"Kara you have to, ok"
"Fine"
THE NEXT MORNING
I wake up to the sound of screaming so I quickly put my suit on and go to the sound and I see some people who are being held hostage by someone who is stealing some jewels so I go in and grab the bad guys then I bring them to the cops then I fly away but before I get to high up in the air I fall and land beside Maggie my sister's fiance then I black out.
A FEW MINUTES LATER
"Kara... Kara" I hear my sister say
"Alex"
"Kara, your ok" she says happily
"What happened" I ask as I try to sit up
"You fell then you blacked out," Alex says
"What's wrong with me"
"Mon-El gave you a great gift"
"What, and why are you smiling like that"
"Like what"
"You are acting too happy Alex, what happened," I ask then she points to something beside me
"What is that?"
"Ugh Kara how do you not know what that is"
"I know what it is but... wait what?" I x-ray my stomach to see a tiny baby. "H how" I put my hand on my stomach and smile a bit "Wait how did that make me faint"
"You didn't faint from that um someone shot you with kryptonite"
"Oh yea that kinda makes sense but why"
"I don't know"
"Wait if I passed out from that then how is the baby completely fine"
"I don't know, but an educated guess tells me that maybe"
"Maybe kryptonite can't hurt it" I smile.
"Yea"
"It will be the first baby that is Daxamite and Kryptonian child" I smile