15 back on earth

WHEN THEY ARE BACK ON EARTH
"Mon-El can you get the Harun-el to Lena I want to talk to Alex," I say as we land in j'ohn's garage.
"Of course my love, I'll meet you back at the house in an hour," he says
I check my watch noticing it's 12:30 so I text Iris asking if they are ok to keep Rose for tonight too because it would be around 2:30 am by the time we got home if we did go get her.

LATER
"Alex, Alex, Alex, guess what," I say as I run up to my sister.
"You're talking at super speed again,"
"Sorry, so the rock is inhabited,"
"By who,"
"Everyone in Argo survived my mom and all my friends, everyone but my dad he sacrificed himself so everyone could live," I say.
"That's great, so will I get to meet your mom," Alex asks
"Well, she wants to meet you and Rose and Eliza," I say
"What did you say about me?" Alex asks
"Nothing bad," I say as I use my super-hearing to see if Mon-El is almost home, "Mon-El is at home probably wondering where I am, so I should go," I say as I walk over to Alex and hug her, I jump out the window and fly back home.
"Hey babe," I say as I walk inside.
"Hey Kara," Mon-El says as we walk toward each other then he kisses me before pushing me onto the bed, and we make out for a bit.

THE NEXT MORNING
"Morning, babe" Mon-El says as I open my eyes.
"Morning," I say
"Did you have fun last night?" He asks
"Last night was amazing," I say
"Do want to do it again?" Mon-El asks
"Yes, but we have to go get Rose," I say then he kisses me.
"Can't we just leave her there for a bit longer?" He says
"Mon-El she is our daughter and I told Barry and Iris we would pick her up yesterday," I say as I get out of bed and change.

"Hey babe you almost ready?" I ask.
"Yep," Mon-El says as he walks out of the washroom.
"K let's go," I say then we walk to where j'ohn's shapeshifting space car is parked, we get in then I text Iris.

"Hey, Iris we are leaving town now,"