1-5

Chapter 1: Rebirth in another world

I Have a Milk Tea Shop in the End of the World Author: Xiangkui Vote for recommendation Bookmark feedback

The fog was thick and sinking little by little, covering the house in front of me.

An Xin in the room on the second floor looked at the potion in his hand with some confusion, and then at the row of colorful potion tubes on the table.

Suddenly she felt that there was something wrong with her brain. She actually agreed to let others make this kind of potion. If she was not careful, she would get herself into trouble and ruin her reputation in this life!

She put down the potion in her hand and breathed a sigh of relief. It would be better not to do such a harmful thing!

Turning around, he picked up the medicine list on the table and began to check the quality of the completed medicines.

"Knock", the door of the laboratory opened. The man who came in looked hesitant, but immediately put on another expression.

"An Xin, have you done the potion I told you to make before?" The man slowly walked to the experimental table opposite and looked at her.

An Xin looked helpless as he came in. She had asked several times this morning, but she really didn't want to take this potion.

Just as she was about to refuse, the man looked at her experimental table and saw the familiar potion marks on it. He breathed a sigh of relief and walked over quickly, "An Xin, take this." He put the thing in his hand towards

An Xin. He stuffed it into his arms, then quickly poured the potion marked on the table into the unfinished product.

The laboratory alarm was activated at the same time, beeping continuously. An Xin watched the man who was seeking death mix all the medicines in the unfinished tube.

In my heart, ten thousand grass-mud horses galloped past, and then I lay down resigned to my fate.

If you want to die, you have to drag her to die with you!

Although she is such an excellent pharmacist, she has long been prepared to be jealous of her colleagues and angry at those who are looking for petty gains.

But when the day came, she was still a little panicked!

In this face-based world, without her in the future, your appearance will be unbeatable!

...

L City, Changyun Town.

People were coming and going on the pedestrian street, looking for flavors to find unknown food stalls, or walking, chatting and laughing before entering a certain fashion store.

There are at least seven or eight milk tea shops on the street, whether they are advertising that they are healthy and without additives, or they are advertising their unique taste and sufficient ingredients.

There are long queues in front of these stores, and the number is increasing.

The pearls sucked into the mouth, biting down, they are tender and elastic, and then taking a sip of the iced milk tea with a few red beans or oats, the overwhelming sense of satisfaction is simply intoxicating.

Chen Jia likes to walk slowly on the pedestrian street after get off work, either with a cup of milk tea or a skewer of barbecue, which can lighten her mood.

She glanced left and right at the open stores to see which ones had fewer families and more people.

Although the food sold in a crowded shop tastes good, its high popularity means that the queue will never be short.