126-135

Chapter 127: Food Feast

I Have a Milk Tea Shop in the End of the World Author: Xiangkui Vote for recommendation Bookmark feedback

An Xin smiled and touched Peng Lingzhi's head, then took out a lollipop from his pocket.

"Here, Xiaozhi, what you said is right. You have to protect yourself in the future, you know?

If there is anything you can't solve, tell your aunt. If you are cold, hot, hungry, or sleepy, you can tell me directly. Don't be afraid. Do you know?"

After An Xin finished speaking, Qi's mother said, "Xiao Zhi, you can also tell grandma and grandpa, don't be afraid, we will protect you."

Peng Lingzhi held the lollipop in his hand, tears fell down.

"Well, I will be obedient and not cause trouble in the future."

"If I don't cause trouble, I won't be a child. Just Xiaozhi don't do dangerous things." An Xin took a piece of toilet paper and wiped Peng Lingzhi carefully.

Then he turned to look at the Wolf King. This time he spoke directly instead of communicating with the Wolf King in the language of all things.

"Wolf King, I want to ask you something. Do you know that there is a group of rabbits over there, and do you know where the weasel's den is?" The

Wolf King kept wailing as if to answer.

[I know, those rabbits are not delicious. We wont go there. The rabbits on this plain used to be delicious. Since I became smarter.

The rabbits have made their nests in that place, and they are not tasty.

Weasel, I dont know, but if you want to find it, its not impossible. I can help you find it.

But the weasel is not delicious, and it smells so bad that it makes me want to vomit when I eat it. ]

[You dont want to take me to catch rabbits and weasels for food, then I might as well go to human territory to catch cows for food tomorrow. ]

"Did you catch the cow today?" An Xin asked.

[No, you are so powerful, even Xiaohong can't beat you. However, I sent wolves to see where the cattle are raised, and there are a few weasels there.

But you are so powerful, I want to run quickly before those weasels have time to catch you.

If you want to eat weasels, you can actually go to a place where cattle are raised tomorrow when we go squat with humans.

Every time those weasels would look there, I think they wanted to take the opportunity to steal the cow. ]

"Then the two calves are missing today. Those weasels must have stolen them."

[What? Was it really stolen by them? None of us had ever eaten one, and sure enough, a rat was a rat. 】

The Wolf King looked very irritable after hearing what An Xin said.

But what An Xin said immediately made the whole wolf fly with joy.

"I have three pigs here, but they are not big. I will take them out for you in the car later.

In exchange, you will free up a piece of Langshan's land and let our car park. We will park at your place for a few days. .

If you can lead me to the weasel's den, I can give you more food."

[It doesn't look like you can put so much meat in your car. 】

The Wolf King looked at it and expressed his doubts. This human could not be tricking him.