41-45

Chapter 41: Express your attitude

I Have a Milk Tea Shop in the End of the World Author: Xiangkui Vote for recommendation Bookmark feedback

Listening to Qian Peng's words of dismissal, Lin Qin immediately laughed and said, "Uncle Qian, are you kidding? Since we were saved by you, we must repay your life-saving grace! If we just leave like this, wouldn't it be

ungrateful ?" Really?

I know you want to go to that residential area to find your family, Le Quan and I can help!"

Just now Qian Peng was thinking about keeping these people as cannon fodder, but then he thought about it, this kind of face and heart are not harmonious, and If you can't trust someone, you can't be a teammate.

If he was to be used as cannon fodder, he would probably be helping the zombies, and he might even trick them.

Not to mention those four students, who have been classmates for a few years. Nowadays, those who have awakened their powers and those who have never awakened their powers are two different classes.

Qian Peng didn't dare to think about it deeply. He just felt that not only could these people not be of use to him, but they would cause trouble, so he simply spoke out and chased them away.

But he didn't expect this girl to be very articulate and talk about whether to repay a favor or not. After meeting him and Wu Yan, none of the zombies along the way had seen the couple make a move.

Qian Peng decided not to pay attention to these people. Since they were on guard against each other along the way, he might as well treat these people as nothing.

He winked at Wu Yan, and the two of them walked towards the women's clothing store where An Xin and the others were, and knocked hard on the door of the women's clothing store.

"Is there anyone inside? We have something to discuss!" Qian Peng shouted loudly.

An Xin and the others had been prepared for a long time, but after waiting for a long time no one came. After questioning, they found out that Qian Peng and the others were still five kilometers away at that time.

So, An Xin and his party, who had eaten and drank enough, simply took a nap on the sofa for a while, and An Xin volunteered to guard the door.

Of course, with the help of Wusan, a good helper!

Wu San alerted An Xin when they were 500 meters away, and An Xin woke everyone up, and the group became alert again.

After hearing Qian Peng's words, An Xin got the real-time broadcast from Wusan and knew why they came and the relationship between this group of people.

She motioned An's father to come forward with her eyes. An's father understood and opened a small door of the women's clothing store.

This situation is somewhat similar to the situation when they just left Jingyuan Community, killed zombies in the square, and met people in the shopping mall.

Su Zhiyuan, who was lying peacefully on the sofa and awakened his superpower, was radiant and was hugged by Princess Xia Ming again.

This time the princess hug was very worthy of the name.

Xia Ming moved Su Zhiyuan into the sofa, pointed the spotlight completely at him, and got him some reflective accessories to wear.

As the team's diplomat, An's father happily agreed to be a thug after discussing the trading tasks and trading materials with Qian Peng.