56-65

Traditional Chinese Novels Network

fantasy novel

Fairy novels

urban novel

historical fiction

Science fiction

Online game novels

Ranking list

Complete the novel

Reading history

Log in

free registration

front page Science fiction and supernatural I Have a Milk Tea Shop in the End of the World Chapter 56: Grasshopper after autumn

Chapter 56: Grasshopper after autumn

I Have a Milk Tea Shop in the End of the World Author: Xiangkui Vote for recommendation Bookmark feedback

Dad An's smile became even wider. These thick-skinned people would always get together. No, you can't insult a thick-skinned person. He should be a shameless person.

He said in a deep voice with a hint of a smile, "Is this recruitment or annexation? I just don't understand. This young man has a higher level than you, why should he succumb to you?"

Chi Changlong did not panic at all. , said slowly, "Just because I have a team of several hundred people, as long as you can join us, our territory in this Jingyuan community, the future Jingyuan safe zone, will be more than twice as big as it is now. Do

n't you think Dont you want to own it? Lets work together and wait until the Jingyuan safety zone is completed before we take control of this place.

If we are the only one in the family, then it will feel wonderful.

Chi Changlong performed enthusiastically and fell into his own imagination. In the middle, I heard a voice next to me taunting mercilessly.

"You have a beautiful idea. Why should people do things for you? To put it nicely, the benefits will all be yours in time. It's so tiring that people have to work hard for you. It's so shameless. Go ahead and dream of your spring and autumn dreams."

Shu Hagi is the captain of the Shu family's team of superpowers. He came here not to recruit Anba and the others, but to prevent Anba and the others from being recruited by others.

The Shu family will not recruit others to join the team. They will either marry a girl from the Shu family or marry into the Shu family.

But the Shu family also looked at the register and found that the two level three superpowers were a couple, and they also had a daughter in her early twenties.

The fact that her daughter has not awakened her superpowers is just a cover in Shu Xuan's opinion, maybe because her superpowers are too eye-catching.

Her parents are both superpowers, and they have advanced so quickly. It is impossible for her to believe this nonsense when her daughter has no superpowers.

Shu Hai came over with four level two superpowers and stood at the door of Chen Jia's house.

The two people met here together. Chi Changlong watched Shu Xuan walking over and turned a deaf ear to her sarcastic words.

He broke away from Zhao Rong's hand, greeted him with a flattering smile, "Shu Xin, you are here too, then I will give this place to you."

Shu Xin looked disgusted and said in a rather disdainful tone, "Don't look like this You look coy and don't say whether you like it or not.