21-25

Chapter 21: Awakening of Superpowers

I Have a Milk Tea Shop in the End of the World Author: Xiangkui Vote for recommendation Bookmark feedback

An Xin opened the system store and found that the store was divided into five categories: clothing, seeds, equipment, food, and exchange areas.

Now it is changed to clothing, animals and plants, food, equipment, and exchange areas.

The clothing area is finished clothing, including clothing and clothing from each planet world. It is divided into ordinary areas and cassock areas, both of which require crystal core purchase.

The cheapest piece of clothing in the general area, which has no attributes and is just exquisite, costs 50 cores.

Of course, the costumes of various eras and planets in the ordinary area, which have no attributes and can only be used as show-offs, are all priced at 50 cores.

As for the vestments area, there are primary vestments, intermediate vestments, advanced vestments, etc.

These are the only three types currently unlocked. The primary robe costs 100 crystal cores, and the attribute column is blocked.

Intermediate robe, 200 crystal cores.

Advanced robe, 300 crystal cores.

Properties are all blocked.

This is because An Xin doesn't have a crystal core, so it's not displayed.

The area of ​​animals and plants was specifically upgraded by Wu San. It included animals and plants from all planetary worlds and was divided into ordinary areas and spirit animal areas.

The ones in the ordinary area also have a hint of spiritual energy, and can be eaten by all humans now, whether they are awakened or not.

The effect after consumption is to slowly nourish the body. The trace of spiritual energy will continue to nourish the body until it is completely absorbed. It can also assist the awakening of spiritual roots and help cultivation. There are no impurities.

There are cubs, seedlings, and adult animals and trees at different prices.

Cubs and seedlings are very cheap, 2 cores are one cub and one seedling.

As for adult beasts and trees, it is 20 crystal cores.

In the spirit beast area, only primary spirit beasts are displayed, but all spirit beasts and spirit plants are blocked.

As for food, it includes food from various planets and their preparations. What is sold in stores is ready to eat.

If you need the raw materials for those foods, you can get them from the animals and plants.

Equipment also includes equipment from various planetary worlds, but it doesnt just mean this literally.

Specifically, it is all equipment that can be used as auxiliary tools, including but not limited to ordinary chopsticks and other tools, storage bags, magic tools, etc. in the world of cultivation, magic books, magic stones, etc. in the magic world.

It is also divided into the ordinary area and the spiritual weapon area. All prices in the ordinary area are unified to 2 crystal cores, whether it is extremely hard chopsticks or a dagger that blows and breaks hair.

The spiritual weapon area ranges from small to large, from 1 crystal core to xxxx...

the cheapest ones are those from the world of cultivation.