31-35

Chapter 31: Changyuns Current Situation

I Have a Milk Tea Shop in the End of the World Author: Xiangkui Vote for recommendation Bookmark feedback

Xia Ming told An Xin the reason why they came to City L, and then asked about the current situation in City L. When they learned that there were not as many zombies in the city as before, they planned to move forward.

As for the swords held by An's parents and Qi's mothers, even if they saw it, they wouldn't be stupid enough to ask.

That was someone else's weapon. You don't care where it came from. It's not yours anyway, so the three of them looked at the two swords for a while and then looked away.

Chen Jia still took out the bread that he had prepared before, "An Xin, here, you have been killing zombies for so long and you probably haven't eaten anything. I still have some bread here. You and your uncle and aunt can eat it first." Xia Ming

ordered Nodding, "Take it, the three of us won't be with you. We have to continue walking to City L. The situation there with Su Zhiyuan is unknown, so we can't worry."

Zeng Hao continued, "There are no zombies here anymore. Let's hurry up and bring your car over. It's still some distance into the city, and we'll waste time if we leave." "

Yes, An Xin, could you please take us to a house in front, where our car is kept? Thank you."

Chen Jia put all the bread in the bag into An Xin's hand and begged quickly.

An Xin looked at An's father and Qi's mother, who had been serving as backdrops. An's father nodded. Since he was a friend his daughter had known before and he acted upright, there was nothing wrong with helping.

"Okay, let's go, get in the car. One of you has to come out and sit in the back seat. There are not many seats in the car. The trunk is big enough for you to sit on top of the mineral water." Dad An greeted everyone to get in the car. An Xin

He put the bread in Chen Jia's hand back and said, "Take it, we put food in the car. Basically all the food in L city has been looted. You have to eat when you go in, so don't be so polite."

Chen Jia couldn't refuse. The food in Changyun Town was actually divided into several parts. They came out to try to stuff as much food as possible into the space.

However, it will always be consumed. These days, we have to kill zombies and hurry up, so the consumption of food is very large.

In addition, Xia Ming's car factory was disbanded after the end of the world, and some of the more important design drawings and important spare parts were taken away by Chen Jia.

The others were locked up in the depot warehouse by Xia Ming, and they didn't have much food, thanks to An Xin's reminder before leaving.

Chen Jia and Xia Ming kept this help in mind. There was almost no one they could rely on in Changyun Town. Although no one harmed them, few people helped them.

What's more, their power levels are slightly higher than others, and those people are more afraid of them snatching their food.

It's really difficult to say why we don't pull up a team in Changyun Town and come to L City.

The people in the town are basically family units and form a team.

Because of the relationship between in-laws, teams will help each other, and they are the only outsiders who can form a team.

However, if there is a missing link between people, the feeling is different. How can the feeling of living together and being able to trust others be the same?